Flying the Nest (Stephen and Jess Parry-Valentine)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly going full Disney mode at Disney land is smart, travel video wise. Hit the "Disney adult" demographic etc

Reactions: 1
Wow that trek was punishment especially with 2 kids.

Hunter handled it all better than I would have.
---

It's not creepy with adults wearing ears. In Orlando you see adults with ears, Disney shirts ans loungefly all the time. Also it's good for the kids to let them all be in the magic instead of adults thinking they're too above it.
I definitely think Disney families are a special sort of person. There is a difference of embracing the magic for your children and going too far into the consumerism of junk that will be just be thrown away.

Yeah it shows how terrible they are at planning after all these years.

I don’t know why people think they’d show their kids having tantrums and being difficult in their videos… of course the edit makes it all look hunky dory

Reactions: 1
That’s insane. 😬
for the South Africa one they did in January, that's not including the international flight and other things like some meals.

for a 9 day trip, only 8 breakfasts and 3 dinners are included.

1692190160264.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
which trip was that?
Both South Africa trips were $3595USD
Japan trip was $3495USD
Japan 2 $3395USD
Finland $3995USD

Their upcoming India expedition in November is only $2495USD...

Those expedition prices are insane! I never looked into it before, but I just searched the details of their South Africa trip from earlier this year... over $5600 (Australian dollars) for 8 nights. Based on TWIN SHARE. So if you went with a friend/partner and stayed in the same room, you'd be paying over $11,200 for an 8 night/9 day trip BEFORE you book flights or feed yourselves most days. No lunches included, only 3 dinners included. And they were staying in 3 star hotels. For reference I checked the Cape Town hotel they stayed in for the same dates next year, and it costs less than $200 per night (including breakfast for 2 people & a room with a view). If you booked a trip of the same budget and length yourself with a friend/partner, you could spend around $700 per night on gorgeous 5 star hotels, and still have almost $700 per day for activities and food between you. Who is paying that much to go on a group tour with some Z list internet celebrities...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well I guess you also pay for the privilege of meeting Hunter and taking pics of her. The kids are working on these trips too, aren’t they?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
are they hosting private trips to hang out with them? As a family of 4?
Every photo I’ve seen, both kids are with them. Either been held by Stephen/ Jess or a travel group member holding them.

Imagine paying all that money for a trip and having to be a fill in babysitter as well 🥲 No thank you.

Every photo I’ve seen, both kids are with them. Either been held by Stephen/ Jess or a travel group member holding them.

Imagine paying all that money for a trip and having to be a fill in babysitter as well 🥲 No thank you.
the people who go on those trips will be die hard fans and will love being around the kids - weirdly some will pay that more to be around the family rather than the actual travel experience. Makes me uncomfortable at the thought of random strangers being that involved with my child.

the people who go on those trips will be die hard fans and will love being around the kids - weirdly some will pay that more to be around the family rather than the actual travel experience. Makes me uncomfortable at the thought of random strangers being that involved with my child.
The more I think about it. The more it makes my skin crawl. Predators come in all shapes and sizes. I would not be leaving my child/ren unattended for even 30 seconds with a bunch on randoms. Those kids can’t voice any abuse that happens to them.

Reactions: 6