Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting comment under the video that she feels like she looks really different?

YT Comment- Welcome Back Stella! Sorely missed!!...Never forgotten!! You look fabulous. It's nice to see you on you tube again

Stella's Response-2023 was so hard on me and I feel like I look really different and was really nervous to come back to YT. but your comment is so encouraging! Thank you

Reactions: 3
Interesting comment under the video that she feels like she looks really different?

YT Comment- Welcome Back Stella! Sorely missed!!...Never forgotten!! You look fabulous. It's nice to see you on you tube again

Stella's Response-2023 was so hard on me and I feel like I look really different and was really nervous to come back to YT. but your comment is so encouraging! Thank you
Weird. Does she look different? In the thumbnail she does not

Reactions: 2
Weird. Does she look different? In the thumbnail she does not
Update: maybe it’s her hair and she gained more weight. Could be stress related.

Guys, sadly it definitely sounds like a miscarriage. Her choice of words points to it

Reactions: 4
Update: maybe it’s her hair and she gained more weight. Could be stress related.

Guys, sadly it definitely sounds like a miscarriage. Her choice of words points to it
That would make sense. I just presumed that they were child-free. Especially because of their age when they started trying. I'm saying this as someone with major fertility issues and my doc telling me to try immediately (late-20s) instead of waiting. Ended up not working out so we're child-free but not particularly by choice.

Her weight looks about the same. I want to see more of the house and Frannie! Guess Bart is with the UN now (linked in).

Reactions: 5
It also could have been a stillborn birth or a late term miscarriage. That can be super traumatizing.

That would make sense. I just presumed that they were child-free. Especially because of their age when they started trying. I'm saying this as someone with major fertility issues and my doc telling me to try immediately (late-20s) instead of waiting. Ended up not working out so we're child-free but not particularly by choice.

Her weight looks about the same. I want to see more of the house and Frannie! Guess Bart is with the UN now (linked in).
I was child free too until I was not. People do change their minds. Some are more fence sitters too. It’s very common for something like this to happen and then you realize you actually do want a kid. They never said they were childfree, we all just speculated that they were
---
It also could have been a stillborn birth or a late term miscarriage. That can be super traumatizing.
Well, I meant the same thing. And absolutely it is. I just don’t understand why she is making it so obvious (by mentioning her husband etc “healing”) yet she clearly doesn’t want to talk about it. It’s like she enjoys when people speculate.

Under her new video

YT Comment- Do you still plan on posting to your “Fly With Stella” YouTube channel?

Stella's Response-

I’m not sure yet. I like having something separate from my FA job. I think for now I’m going to focus on this channel because it’s so much for and I love interacting with this community

Last edited:
  • Haha
Under her new video

YT Comment- Do you still plan on posting to your “Fly With Stella” YouTube channel?

Stella's Response-

I’m not sure yet. I like having something separate from my FA job. I think for now I’m going to focus on this channel because it’s so much for and I love interacting with this community
mmmm....interesting

Reactions: 2
mmmm....interesting
Pretty predictable if you ask me… I said the same thing a few posts back. This channel is her safety blanket, it doesn’t interfere with her career and won’t get her in trouble but she will never get as many views on this channel. I for one won’t watch it

Pretty predictable if you ask me… I said the same thing a few posts back. This channel is her safety blanket, it doesn’t interfere with her career and won’t get her in trouble but she will never get as many views on this channel. I for one won’t watch it
valid point yep it's safety blanket.

Reactions: 1
Gosh she was still ridiculously spendy. The whole Hermes story and her trotting out the stuff she bought just to be in queue for a Birkin. All the stuff she forgot she had, never worn. Or didn’t even like. Maybe she will change in 2024 like she plans in the video, but we’ve seen how she was with those teeny tiny bags.

Gosh she was still ridiculously spendy. The whole Hermes story and her trotting out the stuff she bought just to be in queue for a Birkin. All the stuff she forgot she had, never worn. Or didn’t even like. Maybe she will change in 2024 like she plans in the video, but we’ve seen how she was with those teeny tiny bags.
She is buying a Birkin?? So dumb. It doesn't fit her lifestyle at all and, quite frankly, Bart's either. They are 40 and still moving, renting, selling. I can't believe he is supporting all of this

She is buying a Birkin?? So dumb. It doesn't fit her lifestyle at all and, quite frankly, Bart's either. They are 40 and still moving, renting, selling. I can't believe he is supporting all of this
Nope that was part of the latest video. Things she's giving up the dream of Birkin for 2024. The Hermes stuff she had 'invested' in NY (stuff she did not like, forgot she had until the video) then they moved to DC so it was all for nothing. It sounded so insane to me, that you would need to buy all these little Hermes things to build up a relationship at a specific store before you get put on a list for a chance to be in queue for the Birkin. She showed off a scarf which is so not her style and then laughs about it or mentions a small jewelry item that she had to buy in gold and silver (i forgot what it exactly was sorry). Hilarious.

Oh of course she talks about saving too by not eating fast food and cutting subscriptions (a whole $200 a month!). Like that makes a dent to 'save' for one of those designer bags.

Do you think they own the house now though? It looked like they have a nice huge backyard when Frannie was running around. WIth Bart's career trajectory think he's still thinking of wanting to work overseas so maybe that's why they would continue renting.

House tour on youtube, handbag channel. She talks about a spare room near the master and its “intended use” vaguely but it reads as they are ttc and had a loss or are going through fertility issues. Sorry i don’t know how to phrase it diplomatically? As a childless person, not by choice, hope it’s ok to say it like that or speculate. House seems nice, she’s doing a lot of diy which is cool. She even has a workshop!

House tour on youtube, handbag channel. She talks about a spare room near the master and its “intended use” vaguely but it reads as they are ttc and had a loss or are going through fertility issues. Sorry i don’t know how to phrase it diplomatically? As a childless person, not by choice, hope it’s ok to say it like that or speculate. House seems nice, she’s doing a lot of diy which is cool. She even has a workshop!
I think it's pretty obvious that she had a miscarriage last year. I was shocked because I always thought they are childfree/dinks. Nothing was stopping them to start ttc earlier and the way she brought it up before was always vague and it sounded like she wasn't looking forward to having a family. Could have been a facade though. How old is she? Is she 38? And he is 40+ Or? I will check out the video now.

FYI: I was childfree until a certain age so people do change their minds

UPDATE: Just watched a video. She couldn't be more obvious more about her struggle to get pregnant so I think we all guessed it right. I am pregnant right now, and we are nowhere near planning the nursery. I have no idea why they started planning the nursery and the plans had to be changed? Hopefully, it wasn't a late term miscarriage or worse...

The house is ok, don't really like the inside of it but the backyard is super nice and the sunroom is pretty

Last edited:
I think it's pretty obvious that she had a miscarriage last year. I was shocked because I always thought they are childfree/dinks. Nothing was stopping them to start ttc earlier and the way she brought it up before was always vague and it sounded like she wasn't looking forward to having a family. Could have been a facade though. How old is she? Is she 38? And he is 40+ Or? I will check out the video now.

FYI: I was childfree until a certain age so people do change their minds

UPDATE: Just watched a video. She couldn't be more obvious more about her struggle to get pregnant so I think we all guessed it right. I am pregnant right now, and we are nowhere near planning the nursery. I have no idea why they started planning the nursery and the plans had to be changed? Hopefully, it wasn't a late term miscarriage or worse...

The house is ok, don't really like the inside of it but the backyard is super nice and the sunroom is pretty
Hmm yeah it would make sense. Seems still very traumatic for her to talk about. Was quite heartbreaking when she was talking in that echo-y room. That along with the talk about costs at the end so they couldn't do this or that for the house I'm thinking they did fertility treatments. (Sorry to speculate again, dunno if it's not allowed or bad). She is my sister's age which is 41 this year (1983) so that's why i thought IVF/IUI etc. since they started to try when she was 39-40? Bart is 1980? Based on google.

You're right about the house. The sunroom and backyard are fantastic. But the interior is weird with the 5 mini levels with tiny stairs though she says it's common for that area to have those type of multi-level homes. The master bedroom and bath seem tiny. She painted the whole house one same color too ... she sure likes that plain white home decor channel aesthetic. It's nice enough though and I do love how Stella has pivoted into this whole DIY thing. I loved when she showed Stella's workshop with all the tools & stuff all organized. The house overall definitely seem less cluttered and more organized compared to her previous places. Wish her & Bart the best. I can't snark on her anymore, she has definitely changed.

Hmm yeah it would make sense. Seems still very traumatic for her to talk about. Was quite heartbreaking when she was talking in that echo-y room. That along with the talk about costs at the end so they couldn't do this or that for the house I'm thinking they did fertility treatments. (Sorry to speculate again, dunno if it's not allowed or bad). She is my sister's age which is 41 this year (1983) so that's why i thought IVF/IUI etc. since they started to try when she was 39-40? Bart is 1980? Based on google.

You're right about the house. The sunroom and backyard are fantastic. But the interior is weird with the 5 mini levels with tiny stairs though she says it's common for that area to have those type of multi-level homes. The master bedroom and bath seem tiny. She painted the whole house one same color too ... she sure likes that plain white home decor channel aesthetic. It's nice enough though and I do love how Stella has pivoted into this whole DIY thing. I loved when she showed Stella's workshop with all the tools & stuff all organized. The house overall definitely seem less cluttered and more organized compared to her previous places. Wish her & Bart the best. I can't snark on her anymore, she has definitely changed.
House renovations cost a fortune especially knowing Stella’s expensive taste and most people take years to renovate their house after buying. We bought a new house 3 years ago and it’s still not fully done. I doubt IVF is super expensive for them. Some of her stuff costs more than one round of IVF. Plus when you have a good government job up to 3 rounds of IVF can be covered by insurance so I agree it’s super expensive but it varies from person to person. Where I live a lot of people have at least some ocverage for IVF treatments if they have a great job and Bart certainly does. It makes it a bit easier but certainly a heart breaking process and it is so much harder when you are older. 50-70% of embryos will be abnormal when you are 40+ so it might require years and years of treatment. Not sure how she is still working. Maybe they haven’t started it yet and all she is hinting at is their struggle to get pregnant. I always thought about them when they kept saying that they are not planning for kids yet.. Bioligical clock it brutal. Then again maybe they have been trying for 5-6 years and we just never knew. Noticed quite a bit of alcohol in their house. I know a lot about IVF and any IVF couple will tell you - no alcohol in the house because it’s a taboo when you do fertility treatments both for a man and a woman. Possibly it’s for their guests only.

She said the medical bills were unexpected. I am wondering if she had to have some sort of surgery after an ectopic pregnancy and laparoscopy for endometriosis.

I never saw a vlogger talk about this so vaguely. They either don’t talk about it at all or disclose it fully and make it a series. Many people struggle with infertility and these videos get a lot of views and following. She already got people speculating and she opens up more and more with each video. I wonder if she shares it in the next video. Who knows?

I do wish them luck and hopefully soon their spare room won’t be empty anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her new video is worth a watch, its FULL of Stellaisms :ROFLMAO: and you get to see Bart!
Yep was funny. Supergoop was created by Gwyneth Paltrow! For an FA her tips on travel are unreal. Oh it’s ok you forgot something, just buy it right at the airport - where it’s marked up by so much. If you’re a savvy traveler that’s such a no-no.

• Haha