Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else? Honestly I think that something else is going on with Stella. She has a second channel that has nothing to do with her work. Also, she did promise to post a video and explain everything but for some reason changed her mind
I agree I think that something else is wrong too.

Reactions: 1
highly recommend watching kat nesbitt's latest video, she mentions stella and alludes to a potential situation that happened despite her saying not to speculate what happened

Reactions: 4
highly recommend watching kat nesbitt's latest video, she mentions stella and alludes to a potential situation that happened despite her saying not to speculate what happened
Oh wow thanks. She takes awhile to get to the point, which isn’t much but she name drops Stella a lot. Hope she got permission. It was the social media policy change all the FA vloggers were talking about a few years ago - post furlough, after covid.

People are still speculating on Stella’s IG comments and in the comments in Kat’s video anyways. There is a comment in Kat’s vid from an AA fa that she had a nervous breakdown cause off a divorce (sounds sus tho, and kinda rude to comment on that).

Someone saw her in LAX 3 days ago tagged on IG too. She looks well.
IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

• Wow
I hope she's well. She did an Insta story a while back and she was showing her new house.
But I do believe the new social media policy for AA. Kacey Cassady stopped showing herself in uniform, often wearing a fleece jacket to cover. Maybe Stella got in trouble and took it to another level.

Reactions: 2
I hope she's well. She did an Insta story a while back and she was showing her new house.
But I do believe the new social media policy for AA. Kacey Cassady stopped showing herself in uniform, often wearing a fleece jacket to cover. Maybe Stella got in trouble and took it to another level.
true that was a while back.

did you watch the video that kat nesbitt made where she mentioned Stella?

Let's be realistic. Her FA salary (net income) is either equal or the same amount as her YouTube earnings. She spends a ton of money on bags, clothes and food. Her net income from her FA job is super low. Other FA Youtubers I watched - all packed lunch, never did designer hauls etc.
Her FA carrier carried her Youtube channel. She isn't working to make $$ She just took a few trips a month for content. If she was fired that wouldn't be a big deal. I think three is something else going on. Like I said she has another channel that has nothing to do with FA and she stopped posting there as well. I think that it might be true she is having some personal issues, that's why she doesn't want to post and maybe if she is separated she actually might need the $$ now

did you watch the video that kat nesbitt made where she mentioned Stella?
What did she say?

Reactions: 3
Let's be realistic. Her FA salary (net income) is either equal or the same amount as her YouTube earnings. She spends a ton of money on bags, clothes and food. Her net income from her FA job is super low. Other FA Youtubers I watched - all packed lunch, never did designer hauls etc.
Her FA carrier carried her Youtube channel. She isn't working to make $$ She just took a few trips a month for content. If she was fired that wouldn't be a big deal. I think three is something else going on. Like I said she has another channel that has nothing to do with FA and she stopped posting there as well. I think that it might be true she is having some personal issues, that's why she doesn't want to post and maybe if she is separated she actually might need the $$ now

What did she say?
To me the divorce theories are more wishful thinking from some people in her ig or yt comments. When she did the ig story few months ago promising an update soon showing off the “new” place, which was probably the rental in Alexandria, Barty n his stuff was all over that place. Bart’s job is complicated, like maybe he wants to go into politics or public service so her social media is detrimental to that. What i don't get is why she wont delete it all. So your idea that she needs the $$ now that they’re split up may put some weight to the divorce angle. Truly do not know, it’s like a mystery that we will never get any answers!

Kat's vid said that AA made some policy changes so it was harder to vlog, and Stella was ok & alive but taking time off social media as she’s going through personal stuff. Very vague.

To me the divorce theories are more wishful thinking from some people in her ig or yt comments. When she did the ig story few months ago promising an update soon showing off the “new” place, which was probably the rental in Alexandria, Barty n his stuff was all over that place. Bart’s job is complicated, like maybe he wants to go into politics or public service so her social media is detrimental to that. What i don't get is why she wont delete it all. So your idea that she needs the $$ now that they’re split up may put some weight to the divorce angle. Truly do not know, it’s like a mystery that we will never get any answers!

Kat's vid said that AA made some policy changes so it was harder to vlog, and Stella was ok & alive but taking time off social media as she’s going through personal stuff. Very vague.
Well Said. I'm not good words. I agree with your post. Because Kat kept mentioning that if you are a FA please please know the social media rules of the company that you work for. She also said that it was nothing bad that happened as to why Stella wasn't uploading and that she was taking a break and that she would come back when were was ready too. Kat said that it was noting like some people think it is e.g. that Stella got in trouble at work. But you are right Burt's job is complicated because of that Stella being online doing purse reviews isn't a good look.

Reactions: 1

First of all I agree with you about Bart's job, this totally slipped my mind. I think this was discussed before. Yes, he might have asked her to stop posting but yet again - why can't she post about a designer bag once a week? Who would it hurt? Her channel is not political or controversial. Or at least make an announcement that she is leaving for good. If she said it was because of her husband's job that would be a legit reason and everyone would be fine with it.

In my personal experience and just thinking of other YouTubers who did that - people do tend to take long breaks when they are dealing with personal stuff such as divorce, money problems, health issues, infertility etc. They do it offline as well. Whenever I have some problems I tend to shut down as well. I am not sure about a divorce but I certainly think there are bigger issues there. Not sure about wishful thinking. Most people who comment on her instagram page are her fans. I just think this is one of the most reasonable explanations.

As for Kat, wow I would be PISSED if I was going through something and my friend said that to hundreds of thousands of people. So either she was ok with that or Kat just wanted to stir the pot. In the world of social media you don't just say something like this for no reason.

First of all I agree with you about Bart's job, this totally slipped my mind. I think this was discussed before. Yes, he might have asked her to stop posting but yet again - why can't she post about a designer bag once a week? Who would it hurt? Her channel is not political or controversial. Or at least make an announcement that she is leaving for good. If she said it was because of her husband's job that would be a legit reason and everyone would be fine with it.

In my personal experience and just thinking of other YouTubers who did that - people do tend to take long breaks when they are dealing with personal stuff such as divorce, money problems, health issues, infertility etc. They do it offline as well. Whenever I have some problems I tend to shut down as well. I am not sure about a divorce but I certainly think there are bigger issues there. Not sure about wishful thinking. Most people who comment on her instagram page are her fans. I just think this is one of the most reasonable explanations.

As for Kat, wow I would be PISSED if I was going through something and my friend said that to hundreds of thousands of people. So either she was ok with that or Kat just wanted to stir the pot. In the world of social media you don't just say something like this for no reason.
and also think that Kat said something to the effect that no one would be able to guess why she stopped uploading because to me that sounds like she didn't get trouble at work imo. I could be wrong.

As I said, something was definitely going on. Clearly it's not sickness or unemployment because she is still flying, doubt it's fertility related because they are childfree..
It has clearly to do with marriage or her immediate family

I am not sure why she made this post. Most influencers know that posts like this cause more interest, speculation and she will get bombarded with emails.

She's back

The divorce rumors were nonsense, yay! Weird how she comes back posting a fluffy bag video but couldn’t post on IG once in awhile or a promised explanation she did months or years ago. The house looks nice enough, wonder if she diy-ing stuff still.

Wonder if they got mugged or something similar since she said they both needed to heal? Or infertility issues? More questions than answers but guess no one deserves it. Hey look at this shiny bag instead!

Miscarriage probably. I will watch a video later even though I dislike her bag videos