Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ben Morris gets so used for clout
I don’t even think Ben Morris has any clout, they’re just doing one of their awkward ‘inside jokes’ that no one but them understands lmao. The way they keep mentioning him, they’ve got to be taking the piss out of him

Reactions: 12
We might have been over this but where does Lewys live? He is always over but I swear they have a two bed.

Reactions: 6
copying olivia again in the new video acting uncomfortable talking about her ex
What does she say? I really cba to watch her videos these days

We might have been over this but where does Lewys live? He is always over but I swear they have a two bed.
I’m not sure exactly where he lives but he doesn’t live with them, they keep saying he’s in their support bubble because he lives alone but i am certain a few months ago in one of Lewys’ videos he said he had to be quite because of his flatmate? (this was after he’d already left uni)

What does she say? I really cba to watch her videos these days

I’m not sure exactly where he lives but he doesn’t live with them, they keep saying he’s in their support bubble because he lives alone but i am certain a few months ago in one of Lewys’ videos he said he had to be quite because of his flatmate? (this was after he’d already left uni)
He used to have a flatmate I think but then he bought a place by himself

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why you’d even want to know where they live? Doesn’t intrigue me in the slightest lol

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure it was discussed in Olivia’s first thread and at the start of Flossie’s when they first moved in
Can we just keep where they live out of it? For all we know it could be someone who’s into how much money they have an hopes to rob them or something. I know it’s a bit dramatic to think that but you shouldn’t be helping someone find out where abouts they live. It’s seriously disrespectful

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we just keep where they live out of it? For all we know it could be someone who’s into how much money they have an hopes to rob them or something. I know it’s a bit dramatic to think that but you shouldn’t be helping someone find out where abouts they live. It’s seriously disrespectful
Get where you’re coming from but it’s not like they’re asking for their address and flat number, London’s pretty massive so asking what area doesn’t seem hugely strange to me

Reactions: 22
Not saying it’s right but it’s well known where influencers like Ana, Saffron and Molly-Mae live so it’s not exactly out of the ordinary that someone would ask. Plus, I’m pretty sure it was already shared in one of their threads?

Reactions: 3
If it's information that they've already shared, then I don't see the harm in relaying it? They don't live in some isolated house in a village that is easily accessible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m assuming OP just wants to know what area of london? I don’t think it’s that deep when they literally show the view from their flat windows constantly 🥴

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.