Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s something you would post on your private story, not on a public live for everyone to see. She’s such an idiot

Reactions: 3
The fact that she’s now doing drugs just show how weak she is. It’s only because Olivia does drugs that she’s now doing it too. The thing is both Olivia and Lewys have other groups of friends - Flossie doesn’t seem too. Didn’t hang on to any friends from school, or her hometown. I guess she’s friends with Byron but that’s about it. Olivia and Lewys also seem to hang out without her a fair bit, but maybe that’s because she’s seeing someone idk. I know someone on here saw her with a guy a couple weeks ago

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re using it as an appetite suppressant/for weight loss given how much weight they’ve both lost since moving.

London really hasn’t been a good influence on these two at all. If this is how they’re behaving during lockdown I dread to think what will happen once things re-open again.

Reactions: 18
I forgot to post this yesterday but wtf. Why did she think this looked good?! She looks like a Beverly Hills 40-year old divorcee with about 50mls of juviderm pumped in her face 😂

BE0778F0-8C86-4F76-BD3C-B5A4374CF65F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just can't fathom how people think overlining your lips to the point where you have a lip liner moustache looks good 😭 I can't wait for the trend to die, I haven't seen one person where overlining improves how their lips look

Reactions: 7
Can we please not comment on her appearance :( I don’t like some of flossies actions as much as the next person but for how much is spoken about her having body image issues on this thread it’s not nice to be bringing the girl down for how she looks. I don’t mean that in a rude way to you at all, you don’t have to like the look shes going for or even her as a person but let’s not bring the girl down on her appearance either
We're not doing it infront of her on her Instagram or YouTube page, this place is made for people to express themselves and opinions and if you don't like it then don't look here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Can we please not comment on her appearance :( I don’t like some of flossies actions as much as the next person but for how much is spoken about her having body image issues on this thread it’s not nice to be bringing the girl down for how she looks. I don’t mean that in a rude way to you at all, you don’t have to like the look shes going for or even her as a person but let’s not bring the girl down on her appearance either
Its a not very flattering photo of herself, it also doesn't look like her at all, wasn't a particularly mean comment bringing her down?

Reactions: 17
Yeah I don’t think the comments are about her appearance it’s the way she’s trying to make herself look? I think everyone on here would admit Flossie is naturally beautiful

Like I've said before on another thread, if you're gonna put yourself out on the Internet then be prepared for people to comment. Some may be good and others may be not so good however if she can't handle it, then she should remove herself from it 🤷🏼‍♀️ the only way she will see these comments is if she comes on here and reads it or someone sends them to her directly 👀 I personally think she's very pretty however is doing np favours for herself in that makeup and outfit!

Reactions: 6
Tbh I'd never comment on something she can't change about herself, the only things I've posted about her appearance are the way she fills in her eyebrows and lines her lips 😂 both of which are very trivial and could be changed in 5 minutes if she chose to, and nobody can deny she's super pretty.

Reactions: 15
Hi sorry only just been on since posting this- the live was the 30th of December at 1am (shown below) so I think definitely the reason for the “food poisoning” so disappointed tbh 🥴
brilliant 🙃

guessing she defo hasn’t done it much before then if that’s how she handles a comedown/how long it takes her to get over it

Reactions: 12
Doing drugs is very normal in british culture but people tend to do uppers on nights out or in social environments not when they’re just chilling with their flatmate lol (i find it pretty normal to do downers when you’re just chilling with a few people). obviously with lockdown a lot of people have increased their drug use as there’s not really a chance to actually go out, but going on live gurning is just a bit embarrassing isn’t it, especially when you know 100s/1000s of people will be watching.

i’m a uni student and i have 9 housemates and since lockdown sometimes we do pills/coke and have a ‘house party’ with just us however we would never even think of going on live even though only like 10-20 people would watch. i’m in disbelief at the fact she thinks it’s alright to go on live like that lmao. olivia and lewys are a bit crappy as well for not just turning it off (they were probs also on something but flossie seemed to have no idea what was happening while olivia did).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Doing drugs is very normal in british culture but people tend to do uppers on nights out or in social environments not when they’re just chilling with their flatmate lol (i find it pretty normal to do downers when you’re just chilling with a few people). obviously with lockdown a lot of people have increased their drug use as there’s not really a chance to actually go out, but going on live gurning is just a bit embarrassing isn’t it, especially when you know 100s/1000s of people will be watching.

i’m a uni student and i have 9 housemates and since lockdown sometimes we do pills/coke and have a ‘house party’ with just us however we would never even think of going on live even though only like 10-20 people would watch. i’m in disbelief at the fact she thinks it’s alright to go on live like that lmao. olivia and lewys are a bit crappy as well for not just turning it off (they were probs also on something but flossie seemed to have no idea what was happening while olivia did).
it just makes them look incredibly immature! i know the uni environment you mean, and people who gravitate towards that tend to be a lot more clued in and a lot more “clever” about doing it privately, and reject people who do it to show off. sitting on a live like that makes me think they want to look like cool, inner effy stonem lasses who are just seeeeeewwwwwww cool and caj.

it just makes them look incredibly immature! i know the uni environment you mean, and people who gravitate towards that tend to be a lot more clued in and a lot more “clever” about doing it privately, and reject people who do it to show off. sitting on a live like that makes me think they want to look like cool, inner effy stonem lasses who are just seeeeeewwwwwww cool and caj.
exactly, I think Flossie especially just always wants to look “cool” especially on these lives, I mentioned in a post a while ago now about that one with Wes and she asked him 1000 times if they’re going to his (when he had already said yes), and the whole situation with Ben as well, it’s all just to do with looking “cool” and I think probably trying to fit in/be seen as the same as Olivia. Notice when she’s got nothing to show off about she’s actually extremely quiet during lives, most of the time just scrolling through Instagram pointing out how people look or what they’ve done 🥴

Reactions: 14
The thing with flossie is she tries to copy what Olivia does but it doesn’t really work because flossie has such a different personality...it comes across as so tryhard

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.