Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah but kids have a brain and they should be told to use it not just censor everything around them, thats why there is so many snowflakes in this generation
Yeah they do but not all kids are educated on this topic as it is still very much so a taboo discussion. I was never educated on it at school, I learnt about ED in my own time at home. However what if children and kids don't have access to resources to read up on it or have parents who look out for them and try to help? Young people are so naive and follow what these "influences" do because they want want fit in with the trends.

The thing is Flossie is naturally slim anyway but from the picture she posted she looked a lot thinner than normal and I think that is what sparked concern. I know you said before peoples weights fluctuate as teens but actually that's normally around when your 16/17. Usually when your 18-19 your body has finished maturing and if anything you put on slightly more weight, as its preparing for motherhood etc I years to come (if u have children) but that's what the women's body does by nature. So for her to loose such amount of weight in a short space of time is alarming.

Also in regards to "posting freely" please read what I put again, which was - You're welcome to post what you think on here but please don't start saying "well you should unfollow her" or "it's not her fault", when really she should have more awareness on how she can influence a vulnerable person and could hold some accountability.

edit - this was here 2.5 years ago and then her now. If you're telling me it's not alarming how skinny she is now, then I would go and educate yourself more on body dysmorphia and ED. If anything it looks like she could potentially be on a downwards spiral, if she continues to loose weight.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
but if someone triggers your ED you should just unfollow them and focus on recovery, its not really her fault that her posing triggers you
Well this is the first time that I had that thought, so im not gonna unfollow, but me telling my experience was just to show what kind of influence she might have on others.
She might not feel like it, but everyone on social media with a big following should be more conscious of what they post/say/do BECAUSE they are classed as an influencer.

Why whould she otherwise have an apology video for breaking lockdown rules. It is to correct her image and to be an good example.

Reactions: 2
flossie or any other influencer for that matter should not have to careful what they post, sorry. photoshopping is bad but it existed before instagram and it’ll exist after and everyone knows that, like who actually looks at kylie jenners body and thinks that’s naturally attainable? like on tiktok i’ve seen so many slim girls who are literally teenagers too just posting videos like dancing or a try on haul and the comments are like ‘i’m not gonna eat today’ ‘this is so triggering’. i’m sorry but no one is responsible for your triggers and it isn’t their fault they’re slim. and influencers shouldn’t be held to that standard either. flossie has always been a slim girl anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This time last year she was giving trigger warnings in her videos to be people with EDs as she was taking responsibility that she was an influencer and her content can leave impressions on young people.

Compare that to what she posts now, it speaks volumes. What more needs to be said to people "defending" her. They just see negative comments about Flossie and can't handle it, and can't see what we are really trying to say.

We are CONCERNED about her AND the content she produces. It's not being mean, it's being honest.

And if she took responsibility before, why can't she continue now?

Done arguing with people about this omg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course people are allowed to lose weight, but I feel like we can assume it hasn’t been done in a healthy way. I’ve never seen Flossie post about cooking healthy meals or doing home workouts, so unfortunately she’s a probably dropped this weight by restricting her food intake. Obviously we have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes but that’s my guess and I hope she’s okay

Reactions: 5
Yeah they do but not all kids are educated on this topic as it is still very much so a taboo discussion. I was never educated on it at school, I learnt about ED in my own time at home. However what if children and kids don't have access to resources to read up on it or have parents who look out for them and try to help? Young people are so naive and follow what these "influences" do because they want want fit in with the trends.

The thing is Flossie is naturally slim anyway but from the picture she posted she looked a lot thinner than normal and I think that is what sparked concern. I know you said before peoples weights fluctuate as teens but actually that's normally around when your 16/17. Usually when your 18-19 your body has finished maturing and if anything you put on slightly more weight, as its preparing for motherhood etc I years to come (if u have children) but that's what the women's body does by nature. So for her to loose such amount of weight in a short space of time is alarming.

Also in regards to "posting freely" please read what I put again, which was - You're welcome to post what you think on here but please don't start saying "well you should unfollow her" or "it's not her fault", when really she should have more awareness on how she can influence a vulnerable person and could hold some accountability.

edit - this was here 2.5 years ago and then her now. If you're telling me it's not alarming how skinny she is now, then I would go and educate yourself more on body dysmorphia and ED. If anything it looks like she could potentially be on a downwards spiral, if she continues to loose weight.
No its not alarmingly skinny if shes lost what looks like about 5kg in 2.5yrs, whats wrong with her wanting to be slim?

Of course people are allowed to lose weight, but I feel like we can assume it hasn’t been done in a healthy way. I’ve never seen Flossie post about cooking healthy meals or doing home workouts, so unfortunately she’s a probably dropped this weight by restricting her food intake. Obviously we have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes but that’s my guess and I hope she’s okay
But that's how you loose weight, calories in vs calories out

Reactions: 3
@katie_lee998 I feel like you are just here to disagree with people. Of course that’s how you lose weight, but given that she didn’t need to lose any weight she could have simply exercised more to tone (if she wanted to!) but no, we know her history with an ED, so restricting her food intake isn’t necessarily a healthy way for her to lose weight.

Reactions: 29
No its not alarmingly skinny if shes lost what looks like about 5kg in 2.5yrs, whats wrong with her wanting to be slim?

Well clearly we both have different perspectives on what is alarmingly skinny. Nothing wrong with her wanting to be slim however I've explained what's worrying about her losing weight previously and I cba to retype it.

Let's just move on from it now as I ain't gonna argue over a forum about the same thing again and again! Agree to disagree but don't start telling people to not be concerned when we have every right to be! We're not telling you to stop, so please don't undermine everyone else's opinions and worries

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that in her first video after the scandal she was more herself, more calm, talked normally and in her birthday vid before the scandal she talked fast, was trying to act like Olivia a little?

Reactions: 3
Flossie is slim but judging by her new tik toks and videos she does not look like the pictures she posted. She already has a great body but as pointed out already on here her having an ED probably makes it hard for her to see that. I dont think them images are good for young people to see especially as she knows what its like to have bad body image and are heavily edited.

Reactions: 5

Yes but my point was calories in versus calories out can be achieved through making healthy swaps in your diet or exercising more, which is much healthier for your body and your mental health than just eating very little.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the podcast flossie did with Evie? She says how’s she gets ‘babied’ because she gets dm’s asking if she’s ok and that she looks really happy?? Like imagine having caring viewers check up on you and you claim that you’re being babied 😭 like ?? Would you rather everyone leave you constant abuse ?? Bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone listened to the podcast flossie did with Evie? She says how’s she gets ‘babied’ because she gets dm’s asking if she’s ok and that she looks really happy?? Like imagine having caring viewers check up on you and you claim that you’re being babied 😭 like ?? Would you rather everyone leave you constant abuse ?? Bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️
Both Olivia and Flossie have insane obsessive followers who go above and beyond to defend them and are blind to their negative traits, yet they never show them any appreciation and when they do it comes across as insincere. I don’t know how their fans haven’t caught onto the fact that they couldn’t care less about them

Reactions: 14
Both Olivia and Flossie have insane obsessive followers who go above and beyond to defend them and are blind to their negative traits, yet they never show them any appreciation and when they do it comes across as insincere. I don’t know how their fans haven’t caught onto the fact that they couldn’t care less about them
Literally!! On Flossie’s recent vid she replied to someone who commented that they don’t think Madison Beer is that pretty and that she looks like a typical LA girl, like Flossie has time to reply to the negative comments but not all her adoring fans #flossienoticeme 🥲🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 6
Those that think Flossie looks like Madison Beer .... ummm Specsavers is still open hun. They look nothing alike maybe their lip area at most

Reactions: 7
Those that think Flossie looks like Madison Beer .... ummm Specsavers is still open hun. They look nothing alike maybe their lip area at most
They look nothing alike, but now I know where Flossie gets all her poses and hairstyle ideas from!

Their face shape and noses and eyes are completely different.

Reactions: 4
They look nothing alike, but now I know where Flossie gets all her poses and hairstyle ideas from!

Their face shape and noses and eyes are completely different.
Flossie is gorgeous though imo I know it’s bad to compare but when she looks like this she 100% imo is more attractive than Olivia. Imo Olivia looks musty even if she’s showered Flossie in this seems like shes
Clean yk when someone just looks clean and that they smell amazing. Yhhh not w Olivia lol but anyways in her new video watching it now I like how she looks and I’ve always loved her nose it’s what most people contour and try to inject themselves to get but this is all my personal opinion
image.jpg

Reactions: 10
I've always thought Flossie has such a lovely unique look about her but now she's always with Olivia I think that gets overlooked because their underage fans look at Olivia's stereotypical beauty with big bright blue eyes etc and probs see her as some kinda Disney princess

Reactions: 18
Flossie is gorgeous though imo I know it’s bad to compare but when she looks like this she 100% imo is more attractive than Olivia. Imo Olivia looks musty even if she’s showered Flossie in this seems like shes
Clean yk when someone just looks clean and that they smell amazing. Yhhh not w Olivia lol but anyways in her new video watching it now I like how she looks and I’ve always loved her nose it’s what most people contour and try to inject themselves to get but this is all my personal opinion View attachment 476990
I think Flossie is absolutely gorgeous too, her eyes and nose are gorgeous and her smile is beautiful.
Kind of like a "Classic Beauty" you'd see in the 1940s. Altho I sometimes find her foundation too thick and orange.

I think Olivia is gorgeous too, I think they just have completely different looks. Olivia has a more generic pretty girl look, but pretty eyes as well.
Wish she would show off her freckles more, I think freckles are adorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.