Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After about Olivia always looking dirty and Flossie looks like she’s clean & wears nice perfume!

Reactions: 9
After about Olivia always looking dirty and Flossie looks like she’s clean & wears nice perfume!
I think Flossie is absolutely gorgeous too, her eyes and nose are gorgeous and her smile is beautiful.
Kind of like a "Classic Beauty" you'd see in the 1940s. Altho I sometimes find her foundation too thick and orange.

I think Olivia is gorgeous too, I think they just have completely different looks. Olivia has a more generic pretty girl look, but pretty eyes as well.
Wish she would show off her freckles more, I think freckles are adorable.
Yh to me Olivia doesn’t seem like she’s clean or smells nice. She probs does but to me Flossie has an almost angelic vibe. Definitely Elle Darby inspired I think she should’ve kept to the light,airy theme. Her skin was literally glowing w the cream products and she suits it so well. The leather jackets and biker boots or whatver imo don’t suit her and Olivia is naturally generically pretty but she’s the kinds of girl for me looks better without such heavy makeup like for me a sheer foundation few swipes of concealer. Bronzer blush n lip balm she would look so much cleaner and more approachable imo. But she also gives off mean girls vibes

Reactions: 6
Sorry but they both look incredibly unwashed in my opinion. Anyone still caking on that orange foundation in 2021, I just assume they’re musty af 😭

Reactions: 7
flossie triggered me ranting about how pointless tinted moisturiser is when i legit used nars one... but i use it to give a light even base!!! so im not covered in orange foundation hahah

flossie triggered me ranting about how pointless tinted moisturiser is when i legit used nars one... but i use it to give a light even base!!! so im not covered in orange foundation hahah
Ngl I kinda agree W her lol. On some
People imo it looks great and better than heavy foundation but for me you could just use a low coverage foundation and like sheer it out lol but ngl in that video her makeup qualification came through 😂😂😂. But I agree W you better than a walking Wotsit

Side note I kinda feel like Flossie doesn’t fit w the London crowd. Like style wise and personality wise lol she’s probs different off camera but to me she seems more like n Olivia n Evie type girl 😅😂 personality wise

not even that, the glossier skin tint is literally just made to even out your skintone? not all of us wanna be caked in shades that are 10 shades too darker than our natural skintone floss luv xx

Reactions: 4
not even that, the glossier skin tint is literally just made to even out your skintone? not all of us wanna be caked in shades that are 10 shades too darker than our natural skintone floss luv xx
Literalllyyyyy I also use it bc has spf 30 and I use a heavy concealer then

Wait this isn’t related n might get deleted but can u tell me what tinted moisturiser you’re using cause I can’t find actual good ones hence why I never saw point that doesn’t like empty my bank account lol. Do you apply it like face cream ..?

Wait this isn’t related n might get deleted but can u tell me what tinted moisturiser you’re using cause I can’t find actual good ones hence why I never saw point that doesn’t like empty my bank account lol. Do you apply it like face cream ..?
not my post but I'm american and I've always used the maybeline tinted moisturiser because it has spf in it and gives me some light coverage. I literally apply it with a sunscreen on most days but I've applied it with a beauty blender in the past as well!

not my post but I'm american and I've always used the maybeline tinted moisturiser because it has spf in it and gives me some light coverage. I literally apply it with a sunscreen on most days but I've applied it with a beauty blender in the past as well!
Oh alright sorry for the weird question but thank you very much xx

Laura mercier do a really good tinted moisturiser!! and the glossier one is good if you just want light coverage. i either use a damp beauty blender or pat it in with my hands after i’ve done my skincare for the morning

Reactions: 7
Flossie and Olivia are both so different and I wish that they'd own that instead of trying to look the same !! if Flossie did what works for her and her body and Olivia did hers its showing that not everybody is the same it'd be so much better

Reactions: 5
Everyone hypes the Glossier skin tint but it did absolutely nothing on my skin and couldn't justify the price. The Glossier concealer is light but can be packed on so I'd recommend that either on its own or mixed into whatever facial moisturizer you're already using. The problem with a lot of tinted moisturizers is that you usually can't notice the slightest difference so it can be a waste. I also own a lot of sheerer drugstore foundations and concealers and as long as you've got a good shade match, you can buff it out or pat it in and get the same no-makeup look. Takes me a min tops x

Everyone hypes the Glossier skin tint but it did absolutely nothing on my skin and couldn't justify the price. The Glossier concealer is light but can be packed on so I'd recommend that either on its own or mixed into whatever facial moisturizer you're already using. The problem with a lot of tinted moisturizers is that you usually can't notice the slightest difference so it can be a waste. I also own a lot of sheerer drugstore foundations and concealers and as long as you've got a good shade match, you can buff it out or pat it in and get the same no-makeup look. Takes me a min tops x
Thank you very much. I want something that has slight coverage but isn’t like sticky and thick yk cause summer is coming. I feel like w Flossie as well Yh she looks better w like cream and light makeup especially in that video as someone said she has like a timeless beauty and should go w that.

Thank you very much. I want something that has slight coverage but isn’t like sticky and thick yk cause summer is coming. I feel like w Flossie as well Yh she looks better w like cream and light makeup especially in that video as someone said she has like a timeless beauty and should go w that.
I used Nars tinted moisturizer and love it, if you want it to cover your spots put some concealer on them and then the tinted moisturizer on top & I use a brush to blend mine out, a stippling brush. It gives such a nice glow and helps even out skin tone! Set it witj some settings spray and you're good to go.... I dunno if that's how you're supposed to do it but idc it works for me so hey ho

flossie really doesnt suit the streetwear style olivia has obviously switched to, she suits the more put together vibe. her recent pic with the all black outfit looks really good on her and i hope she doesn't try to copy olivia's current oversized puffer jacket with weird pigtails and saggy trackpants style. it looks horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
flossie really doesnt suit the streetwear style olivia has obviously switched to, she suits the more put together vibe. her recent pic with the all black outfit looks really good on her and i hope she doesn't try to copy olivia's current oversized puffer jacket with weird pigtails and saggy trackpants style. it looks horrid.
I don’t think any of them suit it at all tbh

Reactions: 5
Glossier skin tint is actually amazing it’s my go to tint !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.