Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah but everyone does it so i dont think its fair to just target her for it, also she looks perfectly healthy i really dont see the problem with the pics, im just gonna leave it there, agree to disagree
The only reason I have said it on here is because it is her thread however I have also said it on other influencers threads before, so I'm not just targeting Flossie. Yes I think agree to disagree is best, everyone sees it differently but I'd rather show concern and it turns out to be no problem, than to not show concern and there actually be an underlying problem. Anyway moving on

Reactions: 10
flossie girl... you gotta move out asap there's obviously some toxic weird competition between her and olivia and it's not doing anyone any good. i'm actually worried for her :(

Reactions: 26
It makes me sad knowing how much she's contorting, stiffening and stretching her body to keep those ridiculous poses to look as slim and tall as possible. Also why is she in chunky trainers and a swimsuit lol
The chunky trainers hide how warped and large feet look when you use apps to make yourself look taller, which she definitely does, if you zoom in on the floor and walls there’s pixel distortion

Reactions: 4
I dont think its edited, When you use the wide lens and angle it back a little it makes your legs look longer

Reactions: 1
homegirl out here looking like slender man
Nahhhh you wrong for this. I’m dead 😂😂😂😂. Her proper options aren’t even right. If you’re gonna photoshop at least do it right. Her shoulders are too high hence we can conclude she is sucking in. Her legs are like bent therefore it’s like yk when you open your legs and like push back to create the illusion of a thigh gap if u haven’t done it. Try it. Trust her waist area as I said she’s on a white wall therefore it’s easier to photoshop. Her body is perfectly fine from her recent video her body is great and fits her I don’t see why she’s editing so much because people are gonna see her in real life n see it isn’t what she looks like. It might not have to do w her ED cause I know most girls do it so idk

Reactions: 5
She’s a beautiful girl and has a great body and it makes me really sad to see her editing herself into oblivion. Her leg shape is completley different in those photos to what we see in her videos, i’m certain she’s done more than just make herself look taller.
She seems to really be struggling with her body image at the moment but I think it’s quite careless of her to be posting edited photos like these when she has many young followers who’ve also struggled with disordered eating.
Obviously other people’s triggers aren’t her problem, but it’s still very dangerous for her to be promoting an unrealistic body image and using edited photos to body check. I’m really disappointed in her especially considering she’s struggled with an ED before and is aware of how triggering photos like these can be.

Reactions: 22
Googled what phorest.com is and its something to do with beauty salons? She did a makeup artist course at college, do you think she could be opening a salon?
I highly doubt she’s qualified to open a beauty salon randomly 😂😂 she barely does hair n makeup on her channel doesn’t seem like a passion

Reactions: 11
Do you really need to be qualified when you have money? Lololol
Yes because if a customer went in n came out w fucked up hair it doesn’t matter if she has money she would get her ass beat if my hair came out fucked up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yes because if a customer went in n came out w fucked up hair it doesn’t matter if she has money she would get her ass beat if my hair came out fucked up 😂😂😂
Beauty salons can't just do makeup?

I was just about to say it's an app/site salons and the beauty industry use to book appointments... opening her own salon😆😆 what other jokes do you have up your sleeve?😅😆
OH tit I didn't really customers could use it too 🤣🤣🤣 my bad

Last edited:
Beauty salons can't just do makeup?

OH tit I didn't really customers could use it too 🤣🤣🤣 my bad
Do you see Flossie hiring makeup artists and hair stylists ... I don’t think she’s opening a business. Maybe if YouTube slows down

whatever food/body issues she had in the past (ik she mentioned previous ED).... it's clearly reaching rock bottom atp. those pics r obv body checks like look at her pose? it's so awkward.

ditto to the other comment mentioning competition b/n flossie and olivia. and I don't even think olivia has major food issues rn (she comes off as one of those skinny girls who complains ab their body to b relatable, but its arguable lmao), from vids/socials/etc it feels like Flossies constantly projecting her body issues bc shes comparing herself to olivia.

Reactions: 11
i dont think opening a salon in the middle of a pandemic would be the best use of her money tbf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.