Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she made a tiktok promoting casetify and instead of throwing her phone on the floor she’s thrown it on a pillow

Reactions: 6
Finally someone said it and Flossie is laughing.
I'm 5"3, and it always baffled me too how tall she looks in photos.

She obviously uses apps like Spring to make herself look taller in photos.

Kylie Jenner does it too. Giveaways are feet look massive (I know she's wearing chunky shoes but that's a way to hide it) and head looks tiny compared to body. You can see in her older photos her real height.

Don't really care if nobody believes me, but finally someone said it!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why has she made a tiktok promoting casetify and instead of throwing her phone on the floor she’s thrown it on a pillow
I saw she replied to someone asking this saying that it ~makes the phone bounce back better for the transition~ ok Florence

Reactions: 3
I know people like to hate on Olivia more but I honestly think that Flossie seems more mean spirited and a bit of a try hard. At least Olivia is funny and has her own personality..

Reactions: 8
I know people like to hate on Olivia more but I honestly think that Flossie seems more mean spirited and a bit of a try hard. At least Olivia is funny and has her own personality..
Olivia’s personality is a carbon copy of Emma Chamberlain’s

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.