Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gem106

This is really random but has flossie always spoken with her bottom teeth? I feel like she's been looking different recently and I put it down to her eyebrow shape and chin filler but I've noticed in her videos she talks alot with bottom teeth, almost like she's got an underbite (but she doesnt) this is such a weird thing to even mention but i can't unsee it
shes defo grinded her top teeth to the point they’re basically invisible when she talks. i know people dont buy it but i really think its true. you just can’t even see them when she speaks

HorrifiedbyBabz

She sounds so stupid. She posts videos for a reaction. The one in the yellow dress she almost got herself light headed straining her neck to look slimmer so how can she get mad when people question her intentions n what’s going on. Everytime I see a post from her it’s a heavily Facetune picture of her ‘making fun’ or it’s her looking medically ill

THIS IS WHY SHE CANT PROGRESS. this is why she barely goes on brand trips and her platforms haven’t grown as much as Olivia. Olivia being slim isn’t the reason she has brand deals. It’s about flexibility and growth WORKING !! Flossies is stuck in a cycle. Her videos are the same she does 2 then does a break then comes out w a glow up video or a week in the life then does the same cycle. She hasn’t grown w her audience. Olivia is acc doing interesting things w her life hence why her platforms and audience are engaged. I’m tired of seeing flossie do the same thing everydya and IF that is the reality of her life that’s fine but we have better YouTubers for that. If I want an everyday life comfort YouTuber I’d watch Grackle not flossie. She has no niche. I watch her videos when there’s nothing else not from excitement
---
Everyone in her life past or present are growing. Her ex bf seems so happy w his new girlfriend, Olivia is thriving, even her friends like Haz n Byron are moving on w their lives whether it’s travelling or social media. Flossie is stuck very stuck
which ex bf?

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
speaking of body checking, floss 🦷 has really gone in on the whole leaning body checking on her recent TikTok’s 🙄

i worked on a show shot in chelsea (take a guess) and can say that all of these girls are absolutely on ozempic. they’re so gaunt in such a characteristic way it’s so obvious. not so sure about Millie (although she obviously indulges in surgeries etc to change herself so why would people not suggest she’s on ozempic). but flossie is sooooo classic. her neck to me is particularly telltale.

i don’t understand the appeal at all, particularly when their bodies are literally not built for it. in my opinion I think it looks straight up ugly and shame on them for not admitting it, and instead turning the finger onto their viewers. it’s gaslighting and manipulation 🤷‍♀️
what is it about her neck that shows ozempic?

doodlebug

VIP Member
How her management haven’t kicked her up the arse I will never know! If that was me (a management buisness or her manager) I would be giving her an ultimatum: either get up and work or fuck off. There are much smaller creators that bust their arses and don’t get management and would kill to have that support!
I don’t think they need to though; she probably still makes plenty of money regardless. That’s all they care about.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I do genuinely think she is on ozempic after looking at her most recent TikTok’s

I’m on ozempic myself (correctly prescribed for a high BMI) and have been steadily and slowly losing weight and it’s done wonders for my self esteem

However I recently saw a news video re: ozempic being so easy to get online and how it is perpetuating eating disorders, a lot of these online pharmacies don’t check BMI…
Did you go to doctors for this prescription?

I just wondered if it is something offered to do with high bmi I’d never go to someone on Facebook and buy it only if doctors approved haha
it’s a prescription only medicine so you can only get it legitimately through a doctor if there is a clinical need. But people order it online and just lie about their weight. Anyone selling it on Facebook is either selling fake meds (very prevalent sadly) or has got a prescription for it and is selling it for profit. Which is highly illegal!