Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The body checking is insane. The straining of the neck but funnily enough in her YouTube videos she looks nothing like that

Reactions: 21
For someone that says they struggled with ED she sure does post some triggering things. Feel like all she cares about is looking slim and every video is her in the strangest positions trying to make herself look at small as possible

Reactions: 19
For someone that says they struggled with ED she sure does post some triggering things. Feel like all she cares about is looking slim and every video is her in the strangest positions trying to make herself look at small as possible
agreed, i don’t even have the energy anymore to come on here and express it every time i see it, but she’s coooonstantly body checking, she’s only posting photos and videos if she looks skinny, even if the actual picture itself isn’t even nice, it’s just completely exhausting and yet again, extremely damaging to young impressionable girls watching her

Reactions: 13
(apologies for the huge rant, i don't usually post but felt compelled to today lmao)

TLDR: flossie is seemingly finally scrambling to go on brand trips. hopefully she realises being lazy in her content is going to get her nowhere. hopefully she will either try to be relevant again or she really needs to start shifting her focus elsewhere because at this point no one cares anymore 💀💀

-----------------------------------------------
it was so funny to me that flossie is finally now starting to go on brand trips, it is literally crazy how much her career has fallen - i hope she is finally starting to realise posting one 40 min video once in a blue moon isn't going to cover her mortgage anymore 💀 get ur bag girl 💀 go on those brand trips!! glad u finally have smth to do queen

like the contrast between miss olivia SUPERMODEL ALO WEARER NO.1CLOUT FARMER neil's career (sorry to bring her up lol) and flossie's career is insane - she hardly gets brand deals, she gets a few sponsors here and there for videos, but that's literally it ?? i just don't understand how it's is sustainable for her at all with her lifestyle ??? compared to other influencers and whatnot in london, she is literally invited to nothing. she might have had a collab with remass but her being sponsored by nasty gal several years ago was truly her peak. olivia is out there modelling for luxury brands and i think flossie is definitely pretty enough to do the same. she desperately needs olivia's social climbing, clout chasing superpowers otherwise it really is going to be game over for her.

going on a trip with a shaving razor brand for two days is not the same as being invited to go to ibiza with reformation and other relevant fashion girlies much less being invited to coachella by guess jeans. but hey, at least she got some razors and went to tuscany for free ❤ in this economy? wowza i know i could never lol so go you girl!!! yay!!

seriously though, i simply cannot fathom how someone, especially in that kind of scene, can be so ignorant to the fact that they are no longer relevant. aren't they reliant on engagement as a source of income (definitely a big fat source of income but i digress)???? especially in regards to brand sponsorships^^
i don't know if it is her management or whatnot but if that's a case go elsewhere, otherwise say goodbye to living lax and doing the bare minimum but getting everything. she could be setting herself up for the future. it's so insane to me that someone has that kind of privilege but wastes it all away. absolutely cooked.

she needs to either shift directions or start fame leeching or smth because at this rate it is truly going down a slippery slope.

like, find a niche or smth flossie! make urself relevant again and maybe u can also be a london it girlie!
u are a pretty gal so give us more content other than contorting ur body into weird shapes to look extra skinny and triggering your audience!
u do it on ur iphone camera, go do it in front of a professional one miss girl!
if not, start cutting said cameras and start doing something behind the scene. even lewys is shifting his career writing columns and hosting pub trivia (?????)
otherwise, it will be bye bye house bye bye lifestyle and that would be a shame considering most people don't live like u and would never be as lazy to let an opportunity like this go.

anyways that is all, sorry again for the rant

Reactions: 8
(apologies for the huge rant, i don't usually post but felt compelled to today lmao)

TLDR: flossie is seemingly finally scrambling to go on brand trips. hopefully she realises being lazy in her content is going to get her nowhere. hopefully she will either try to be relevant again or she really needs to start shifting her focus elsewhere because at this point no one cares anymore 💀💀

-----------------------------------------------
it was so funny to me that flossie is finally now starting to go on brand trips, it is literally crazy how much her career has fallen - i hope she is finally starting to realise posting one 40 min video once in a blue moon isn't going to cover her mortgage anymore 💀 get ur bag girl 💀 go on those brand trips!! glad u finally have smth to do queen

like the contrast between miss olivia SUPERMODEL ALO WEARER NO.1CLOUT FARMER neil's career (sorry to bring her up lol) and flossie's career is insane - she hardly gets brand deals, she gets a few sponsors here and there for videos, but that's literally it ?? i just don't understand how it's is sustainable for her at all with her lifestyle ??? compared to other influencers and whatnot in london, she is literally invited to nothing. she might have had a collab with remass but her being sponsored by nasty gal several years ago was truly her peak. olivia is out there modelling for luxury brands and i think flossie is definitely pretty enough to do the same. she desperately needs olivia's social climbing, clout chasing superpowers otherwise it really is going to be game over for her.

going on a trip with a shaving razor brand for two days is not the same as being invited to go to ibiza with reformation and other relevant fashion girlies much less being invited to coachella by guess jeans. but hey, at least she got some razors and went to tuscany for free ❤ in this economy? wowza i know i could never lol so go you girl!!! yay!!

seriously though, i simply cannot fathom how someone, especially in that kind of scene, can be so ignorant to the fact that they are no longer relevant. aren't they reliant on engagement as a source of income (definitely a big fat source of income but i digress)???? especially in regards to brand sponsorships^^
i don't know if it is her management or whatnot but if that's a case go elsewhere, otherwise say goodbye to living lax and doing the bare minimum but getting everything. she could be setting herself up for the future. it's so insane to me that someone has that kind of privilege but wastes it all away. absolutely cooked.

she needs to either shift directions or start fame leeching or smth because at this rate it is truly going down a slippery slope.

like, find a niche or smth flossie! make urself relevant again and maybe u can also be a london it girlie!
u are a pretty gal so give us more content other than contorting ur body into weird shapes to look extra skinny and triggering your audience!
u do it on ur iphone camera, go do it in front of a professional one miss girl!
if not, start cutting said cameras and start doing something behind the scene. even lewys is shifting his career writing columns and hosting pub trivia (?????)
otherwise, it will be bye bye house bye bye lifestyle and that would be a shame considering most people don't live like u and would never be as lazy to let an opportunity like this go.

anyways that is all, sorry again for the rant
How her management haven’t kicked her up the arse I will never know! If that was me (a management buisness or her manager) I would be giving her an ultimatum: either get up and work or duck off. There are much smaller creators that bust their arses and don’t get management and would kill to have that support!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How her management haven’t kicked her up the arse I will never know! If that was me (a management buisness or her manager) I would be giving her an ultimatum: either get up and work or duck off. There are much smaller creators that bust their arses and don’t get management and would kill to have that support!
I don’t think they need to though; she probably still makes plenty of money regardless. That’s all they care about.

@hol0753 can you share any? I can only see one that just says her name but nothing else x
I have just gone back on the video now, it now has 195k + views. I can now only find 2 comments that mention Flossie by name.

The creator of the tiktok has now commented asking people to stop mentioning names, so I am assume by they have deleted comments. When I first posted the tiktok on Tattle, there was a comment mentioning flossie and it had almost 600 likes, and there were at least 10 other comments about her too (at the time the video only had about 19k views).

*Can I just say that I completely understand why the creator has asked people to stop mentioning peoples names. If this video reaches people’s tiktoks who are currently struggling with an ED, the comments mentioning specific influencers would only be encouraging them to follow the likes of Flossie who would make the situation worse due to the obvious bodychecking she does.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I saw that and thought the same - she’s lost so much weight so rapidly. It’s completely unsustainable. It also doesn’t look natural on her.. like you can tell she’s fighting against her own body and isn’t genetically that slim. So sad to see.

Reactions: 25
She behaves 16? I cringe so much at her humour. The facetuned pics, the fake bob…

Reactions: 26
It’s really hard seeing the dramatic amount of weight she’s lost especially if you’ve had an Ed in the past like I’ve been recovered for 4 years and I’m not blaming Flossie or anyone else for my relapse but seeing the amount of influencers that have suddenly gotten really skinny is making me struggle with old habits again and I’m sure it is for a lot of other people especially younger girls/boys:( I don’t think she should be allowed to be posting such obvious body checks like she is, her management should step in asap and make sure she’s okay and maybe suggest she take some time off because it’s really damaging not only to herself but to other people and even the way she talks about food and how being skinny leads to more brand deals etc !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s so pretty when you see candid pics of her smiling and laughing, I really don’t understand why she does these weird poses and contortions in her own pics to make herself look bad? Like the severe eyebrows and jaw poses that make her look really strange, and the sullen face constantly?

She could have gotten so many nice and happy pics in Florence in gorgeous clothes with her long hair, but she just takes serious selfies in the dark and photoshops bobs on her head? WHY 💀

Reactions: 22
Based on her rapid weight loss when in the past although she has openly struggled with an ED she has not publicly lost this much weight, she is SO on Ozepmic. It’s a fuckinf epidemic at this point

I’m so fed up of body types being trendy🙄we’ve gone so far backwards it’s unreal

View attachment 2968790

It’s giving pro ana tumblr I can’t lie 😶
girl breathe out. pathetic, take a walk and observe nature. get a hobby, help the local community… so much time on her hands that she’s so self involved - look outward!
---
Comments are FILLED with people mentioning Flossie

love her
---
I’m so fed up of body types being trendy🙄we’ve gone so far backwards it’s unreal
women’s bodies are treated like clothes cycles in retail. a new ‘it’ body ‘comes out’ and we scramble to get our hands on it, the next exclusive thing. if we don’t have ‘it’, we aren’t cool or attractive enough. we try and get it even if we can’t afford it, because thats how impactful the ‘win’ of having it is and how horrid the punishment if you fail to get it.

god old stylish misogyny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6