Flossie Clegg #6 Career is dying and she’s always crying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the last thread:

- Started dating Charles Hall. He previously had a thing with Anastasia Kingsnorth, who coined his nickname as “thingy”. There’s speculation that they’ve now split.

- Posted a video titled “Start of my weight loss journey” which earned her a lot of backlash. She deleted comments that were calling her out and changed the name. Although she added a trigger warning for EDs, she has yet to apologise for the original title.

- Has seemingly started her usual Flossie cycle where she posts concerning content, disappears for a while then comes back expecting pity.

Reactions: 18
Tbh flossies issue isn’t just posting on social media, she gets overly obsessed to the point if I was dating her I’d feel love bombed.

Reactions: 18
Tbh flossies issue isn’t just posting on social media, she gets overly obsessed to the point if I was dating her I’d feel love bombed.
the birthday thing did seem drastically over the top considering they'd only been dating a few months like...would he do that for her lol

I feel like it was always her posting about him but he never really seemed too bothered about dating her you know

Reactions: 11
the birthday thing did seem drastically over the top considering they'd only been dating a few months like...would he do that for her lol

I feel like it was always her posting about him but he never really seemed too bothered about dating her you know
Another sad thing is that she already talked about him moving in during her latest apartment video(?) Like that is way too soon for a relationship

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thingy didn’t seem suited to her at all. Her ex, Will? seemed like a much better fit, wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together. She’s always talking about him in a positive light

Reactions: 15
She spent a ton of money on him for his bday, & her family were all wishing him happy bday etc. it seemed all very forced. Too much, too soon.
I used to feel for her but now I feel like she's aware of what she's doing which is highly irresponsible & I'm over the 'please love me' attention seeking act. She's just like the others.

Reactions: 23
Surely she reads here??? Is she not embarassed by her own predicability???

I suppose as they say, real change only happens when even you are sick of your own tit...
Both her and Olivia have admitted in the past that they read here, so it’s possible

Reactions: 8
All together everyone!! Toes together, heels apart, hips pushed back, collarbones out, oversized T-shirt. Now look how tiiinyyyy we all are 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Don’t forget your stuffed animal and your pout xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
not her saying ‘happy sunday say it back’ and then posting peoples responses, it feels like she’s trying to prove that people still support her regardless of her video, and then posting a baby photo as a way of humanising herself and reminding people she’s a person with feelings 🥺🥺🥺🥺 whenever she gets herself in a scandal all of her posts seem so calculated

also in her tiktok story she’s dancing around and then stops and pulls her top up and turns to the side, it screams body checking to me

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
her most recent story :/
she just doesn't give a duck does she lmaooo I actually do not feel bad for her at all anymore, I bet she's been crying to anyone who will listen and making herself the victim over the last 2 weeks about the youtube drama but it's her own fault i had to unfollow her on tiktok bc of all the body checking im unfollowing on insta too cba have some accountability or post on a close friends story OR don't be an influencer if you can't be held accountable or take criticism

also did anyone see posted on her ig story asking for questions for a video the other day (but then deleted it, i'm 99% sure it was her pls tell me someone else saw it) so she's deffo planning on making a new vid within the next few days...i wonder if she deleted it bc people kept commenting on the YouTube thing idk

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or has she actually lost a lot of weight? In the tik tok of her showing her outfit 2 days ago her legs look a lot slimmer. (I’m rarely ever on here so apologies if I’ve missed something completely)

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she actually lost a lot of weight? In the tik tok of her showing her outfit 2 days ago her legs look a lot slimmer. (I’m rarely ever on here so apologies if I’ve missed something completely)
i thought so too, definitely alarming

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.