Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg Flossie can do so much better, what’s with this girls wanting to date “alty” boys

Reactions: 7
I know this is flossies thread but I came here to ask whether anyone is just progressing to just watching / following Kate elisabeth now? I actually watched Olivia first years and years ago and then started watching flossie and Kate after their collab video. But I feel like Kate is the only one who actually puts effort into her vids and is an unproblematic queen

Reactions: 5
I know this is flossies thread but I came here to ask whether anyone is just progressing to just watching / following Kate elisabeth now? I actually watched Olivia first years and years ago and then started watching flossie and Kate after their collab video. But I feel like Kate is the only one who actually puts effort into her vids and is an unproblematic queen
I LOVE Kate

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say that Kate and unproblematic belong in the same sentence lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I LOVE Kate
not unproblematic when her dads a massive perv - a girl he worked with on an advert explained what happened on tiktok
also she went to most expensive school in UK so def votes tory and looks down on others so puts on a wierder voice than carmie to stay popular
how funny

Reactions: 19
not unproblematic when her dads a massive perv - a girl he worked with on an advert explained what happened on tiktok
also she went to most expensive school in UK so def votes tory and looks down on others so puts on a wierder voice than carmie to stay popular
how funny
I don’t really like Kate but I don’t get how SHE’S problematic if her DAD is a perv? she shouldn’t be held accountable for her dads gross actions, it’s not her responsibility to teach her own father how to be a decent human being. I also went to an independent school and i’m not a tory and neither are any of my friends, not saying Kate isn’t a tory though. I swear in an old video she pretty much says she votes conservative although that may have been someone else lol. Honestly though in comparison to other British youtubers she’s very unproblematic lol

• Heart
Reactions: 48
how funny
Not everyone who goes private school or boarding school is a Tory. I went to a boarding school and extremely against the Tory mindset but I mean w Kate ... I agree 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I find Kate super annoying but she’s harmless and it’s not her fault her dads a perv

Reactions: 8
i’m pretty sure she admitted to being a tory. any tory isn’t unproblematic lmao esp when you admit it to an audience lol. not her fault her dads a n0nce tho

Reactions: 8
What? I swear being a tory is part of her brand lol, it’s one of the reasons I never watched her because one of the first things I saw of her was a tiktok where she said she was a tory, and I thought it was perhaps a joke but when I went into the comments she was full on defending the conservative party 🤣🤣.
I don’t think it’s any secret she votes conservative tbh.

What? I swear being a tory is part of her brand lol, it’s one of the reasons I never watched her because one of the first things I saw of her was a tiktok where she said she was a tory, and I thought it was perhaps a joke but when I went into the comments she was full on defending the conservative party 🤣🤣.
I don’t think it’s any secret she votes conservative tbh.

To me it seemed like she was serious then got tit for it so tried to play it off as if she was joking in the first clip tbh

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen Flossies new tiktok? Want to give the girl a hug
I know bless her ☹ I’d love to tell her to just go home for 4 months to refresh but I’m sure she’s already considered it and might be the worst idea, I’m sure her parents would prefer it.
This is it btw:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know bless her ☹ I’d love to tell her to just go home for 4 months to refresh but I’m sure she’s already considered it and might be the worst idea, I’m sure her parents would prefer it.
This is it btw:

Man this is just sad, she should go home for a bit. She’s lacking support and she’s still so young, I can imagine it must be so lonely at times especially with covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.