Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seeing so many online stores now give in to the '2005' crazy pattern chunky ring trend that flossie does and i probably sound like a pick me girl but im so turned off/uninspired by clothes atm lol. none of these clothes are sustainable, will be sold on their depops within 2 weeks and i feel like these trends only cater to size 6 girlies with no boobs
Feel excactly the same. Fashion is going through a massive flop era right now because of ‘influencers’ and fast fashion, just feel like never buying clothes ever again 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like she's gurning on dodgy tablets, I bet she's just coming up on them and think she's the tit.

That's basically what they do. Her jaw looks like she's high as a kite tbh

Reactions: 11
I think its just the case of her doing everything humanly possible with her face to create the illusion of big lips and looking dumb in the process. Same with the lip puckering she would do and joke about being a “botched babe” when it wasn’t really a joke and she was really making that face when she didn’t know she was being filmed oop

ugh I really wish influencers would stop forcing the same look and instead embrace the features they were born with. imo flossie looks so much better here, not posing or trying to make herself look any way, and her natural lips suit her face way better then the filler look she’s trying to achieve

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think its just the case of her doing everything humanly possible with her face to create the illusion of big lips and looking dumb in the process. Same with the lip puckering she would do and joke about being a “botched babe” when it wasn’t really a joke and she was really making that face when she didn’t know she was being filmed oop

ugh I really wish influencers would stop forcing the same look and instead embrace the features they were born with. imo flossie looks so much better here, not posing or trying to make herself look any way, and her natural lips suit her face way better then the filler look she’s trying to achieve
she looks so beautiful in that old pic!! what on earth has she done to herself omg

Reactions: 11
something about her jaw and overall face looks SO DIFFERENT. like did she get jaw filler or some wild facial plastic surgery or has her ED come back full force because she's living alone and just constantly looking at herself in the mirror or in photos?? I'm so sad, she is so beautiful, and all these ig influencers just strive to look exactly the same as each other. She was such a unique beauty flossie what are you doing!?

Reactions: 7
is the look she’s going for a 40 year-old botched trophy wife? cus she sure has achieved it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
00CDC01B-AC91-4468-82CA-5B659E57466E.jpeg
No way someone commented that this gave them Blair Waldorf vibes 😭. The disrespect 😭💀.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.