Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be obsessed with point break, a lad I knew got me a signed poster and I cried 🤣 pretty sure I saw them play at party in the park.
Also Eamon and Frankee. 🎶 duck you, you hoe, I don't want you back 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to be obsessed with point break, a lad I knew got me a signed poster and I cried 🤣 pretty sure I saw them play at party in the park.
Also Eamon and Frankee. 🎶 duck you, you hoe, I don't want you back 🎶
Still listen to Freaky Time and What About Us by Point Break regularly, and Crazy For You by Let Loose ❤

I think I am still stuck in the 90s/early 00s to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah Whatmore, a Pop Idol reject that released a couple of singles.
Appleton (the sisters from All Saints) - I remember the song 'Don't Worry' being on a Galaxy chocolate advert 😂

Reactions: 15
Sarah Whatmore, a Pop Idol reject that released a couple of singles.
Appleton (the sisters from All Saints) - I remember the song 'Don't Worry' being on a Galaxy chocolate advert 😂
Simon Cowell clearly fancied her on Pop Idol, plus gave her a record deal after. I wondered was she sleeping with him, as I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

Reactions: 4
This thread is so nostalgic, I remember all of them. Loved A1, Honeyz, cleopatra!
Does anyone remember a song called “so many ways” by Ellie keys (I think)

Reactions: 1
This thread is so nostalgic, I remember all of them. Loved A1, Honeyz, cleopatra!
Does anyone remember a song called “so many ways” by Ellie keys (I think)
Isn't it :love: I'm having a great time watching all the old videos on YouTube. Just watched Liberty X 'Just a little bit' and think the video was a rip off of Aaliyahs 'Try Again'

Reactions: 4