Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Jackson/ 5 star talk has reminded me of the band V who did a truly awful cover of can you feel it.

Anyone remember North and South, think they had a bbc kids show? I just remember a friends wall plastered with pics.

Excellent thread idea 😘
Yes I remember North and South's songs No Sweat and Man Not A Boy :) i think the lead singer was called Lee Otter

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember a girl group called The 411, they had a song called Dumb. I loved that song πŸ’ƒπŸ½

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Daphne and Celeste had a few songs, I remember Ooh Stick You and 🎡U.G.L.Y you ain't got no alibi, you ugly 🎢 πŸ˜†

Anyone remember the Allstars? They had a CITV show where they would sing their songs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Daphne and Celeste had a few songs, I remember Ooh Stick You and 🎡U.G.L.Y you ain't got no alibi, you ugly 🎢 πŸ˜†

Anyone remember the Allstars? They had a CITV show where they would sing their songs.

I remember Allstars, they appeared on SMTV a few times, the show was awful and never got popular. I remember them doing a poor cover of Land of Make Believe. One of them popped up on Big Brother years later as a contestant

Reactions: 4
Ignore me it was no sweat right??! Google Lee Otter his Facebook comes straight up and it looks like time has not been kind!
Oo off to have a look naturally.

How about Ultimate Kaos? 'Some girls' reminds me of a glorious summer I nearly lived at same friends house cos she had Nikolodeon 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone good ever come out of fame academy?! Alex parks is the only one I can remember.. flops all round

Reactions: 10
Yeah A1 had two number ones and some more hits. Of their songs I actually really like Caught In the Middle. Summertime of Our Lives was cheesy fun too.

Did anyone good ever come out of fame academy?! Alex parks is the only one I can remember.. flops all round
Lemar was the only one I remember having an ongoing singing career, although I haven't heard what he's up to in the last few years, well I don't follow the charts or current music anymore anyway so maybe he still does well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember a girl group called The 411, they had a song called Dumb. I loved that song πŸ’ƒπŸ½
Just had to find this and listen to it because I couldn’t remember how it went. Used to love that song!

Reactions: 3
I remember Allstars, they appeared on SMTV a few times, the show was awful and never got popular. I remember them doing a poor cover of Land of Make Believe. One of them popped up on Big Brother years later as a contestant
Isn't one of them Darren from Hollyoaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13