Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed Fleur shortly after her pregnancy announcement because I knew her content would exclusively be about her pregnancy (and it was, back then), and at the time I couldnt take that, for personal reasons. Then I read on GG about her whole "keeping my child private" spiel until said child wasn't private anymore. I've only recently got back into watching more of her vids and it is kind of comforting to see that she hasn't changed at all :-D I don't mean that in a negative way at all!! I started watching her ten years ago because I liked her and while watching a new video, I remembered why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
I think I read a page or so back that one of her cats is called Beaver. Another play on a colloquial term for a ‘pussy’ so I think they just like funny names for animals.
Oh man, I had never thought about this, the second cat is called growler....aka pussy according to a Jimmy Carr gig I was at earlier this year.

She's always rubbed me the wrong way. There is something really repulsive about her - her air of arrogance, her body language. Ugh.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she shamelessly said in her recent Cult Beauty video that she was annoyed that Drunk Elephant didn’t send her the shampoo and conditioner for free because “everyone else got it”. Not a good look, Fleur.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She's always rubbed me the wrong way. There is something really repulsive about her - her air of arrogance, her body language. Ugh.
I don't find her repulsive and as I said upthread, I'm warming up to her again after years of not watching, but I totally get why people might dislike her. She has this "I'm like you - just better" air about her which on good days is her "I'm rich but relatable" persona, on others her "I can't be bothered pretending to know what normal people are like". Which came through a lot when she started showing off all her baby stuff that she got for free and thought this was completely normal, having all those luxurious items, like three expensive prams or whatever.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she shamelessly said in her recent Cult Beauty video that she was annoyed that Drunk Elephant didn’t send her the shampoo and conditioner for free because “everyone else got it”. Not a good look, Fleur.
She seems a nice woman overall but every now and then she does something like this. :rolleyes: She’s got a pretty cushty life and moaning about not being sent PR products is a good look. Reach out to the brand then Fleur, being a grump in a video looks very petty, especially when she can afford the products anyway.

I just took that as an off the cuff joke, rather than having any meaning to it?

Reactions: 23
I just took that as an off the cuff joke, rather than having any meaning to it?
I think it was a joke as well. I probably would have made a similar one, however I'd have removed it in editing simply because humour like that doesn't translate well very often.

Reactions: 11
Joke or not, it was in poor taste. And she wouldn’t have said it if she didn’t really think it.

If any other influencer had said that they’d be slaughtered for it!

Reactions: 8
I find Fleur has a dry, sarcastic sense of humour and definitely get the impression the comment was a joke.

Reactions: 35
oh wow, just stumbled across this thread... I can't believe Fleur is still making content! I haven't watched her since probably about 2013!

I actually like that fleur is honest and says what she thinks. She’s not trying to be perfect all the time.
Fleur? Sense of humour? What?!
She can definitely be sarcastic. This is like how she and Mike banter and people complain that she’s mean to him 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.