Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Lots of people asking about my weighted blanket”. Yes Fleur I’m sure that’s exactly what people are inundating you with messages about 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Calling it now. A few more months of business as normal then retiring in the spring / summer, citing ten years in the market, river growing up, pandemic serving as realisation of importance of friends and family and wanting to concentrate on them. She’ll also cite her fertility and health as requiring more privacy in regards to family. She will receive floods of comments mourning her departure.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Nah I don't think he would divorce her but I can imagine they did have their arguments of how the company was dragged because of Fleur public exposure. Although the treatment and the way she she speaks to him is not nice, he has a lot of patience I would have already dumped her quite a while ago.

Reactions: 21
Calling it now. A few more months of business as normal then retiring in the spring / summer, citing ten years in the market, river growing up, pandemic serving as realisation of importance of friends and family and wanting to concentrate on them. She’ll also cite her fertility and health as requiring more privacy in regards to family. She will receive floods of comments mourning her departure.
I agree, that's also what I think will happen. I think she'll stop posting on youtube for a while and then pull a video a la Ingrid saying she's done. She'll probably keep up some sponsored content on ig though.

Reactions: 14
For their daughter's sake, I hope they don't divorce. For the family's sake, it's probably best that Fleur just quits being an influencer altogether.
I hope they do divorce and that Mike meets someone better... Someone who doesn't bring negative publicity to the family business and home (isn't the hall on a farming estate? I assume people's livelihoods are connected to it and probably that other people live there.. I wouldn't want to live there and risk being a target all because of some lying witch in the big house brings negative press.).who knows what might happen with the current political environment ?

I cant see her giving up all the freebies and trips that come with it though
At this point what more can she possibly need in terms of free makeup and other goods?? There is only so much makeup one can go through before it expires. Personally I have 2 acrylic drawers full as well as a few pallets. I am in no danger of running out for YEARS (things like foundations and mascara excluded as they tend to run out/dry out fast)

I always thought she was a bit of a hoarder but let it slide because I liked her content. However, I'm now seeing her nasty greedy side and I just can't anymore... she really reminds me of a greedy spoilt toddler who doesn't want to share.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don’t think think this has been discussed yet (apologies if so) but her ‘apology’ doesn’t make sense...she says they booked the trip just BEFORE tier 4 was announced for Kent and South East..yet in her YouTube video she says they were going to Kent but cancelled as it got put in Tier 4.

So did she never intend to go to Kent as Dubai was booked or did she book Dubai after she realised she couldn’t see her family?

Reactions: 20
As disappointed as i am in Fleur, for her sake and for the sake of the rest of the world, i would be really sad to see Fleur go... her videos have been a prominent feature in my life and allowed an escape from whatever i was worrying about that day... when i found beauty on youtube it was like my own little haven and Fleur really was good at it. I respected her and i wanted everything she had. I've always found solace in their family vlogs, the fun they seemed to have and how she felt 'normal'. Soppy, but true.

Reactions: 17
I don't like Fleur, however I think Mike and Fleur make a lovely couple. She constantly talks over him, and he does have endless patience for that, but there doesn't appear to be any other issues to warrant divorce. He is wealthy, but so is she.

Reactions: 22
Don’t think think this has been discussed yet (apologies if so) but her ‘apology’ doesn’t make sense...she says they booked the trip just BEFORE tier 4 was announced for Kent and South East..yet in her YouTube video she says they were going to Kent but cancelled as it got put in Tier 4.

So did she never intend to go to Kent as Dubai was booked or did she book Dubai after she realised she couldn’t see her family?
I think they never intended to go to Kent, they definitely saw her family over Christmas, Dubai had been planned for weeks. At least that's my take on things :-D I don't know why she mentioned Kent at all, maybe that was another one of her "We're all in this together" lies.

Reactions: 29
Might be because they went to Kent in the summer with Sam and Lauren so they figured it was an easier sell as people would relate it back to that trip? Something known and familiar.

Reactions: 10
I hope they do divorce and that Mike meets someone better... Someone who doesn't bring negative publicity to the family business and home (isn't the hall on a farming estate? I assume people's livelihoods are connected to it and probably that other people live there.. I wouldn't want to live there and risk being a target all because of some lying witch in the big house brings negative press.).who knows what might happen with the current political environment ?.
You make it sound like Mike had no say in the matter. Mike made the decision to go too. He could have used his brain and said it’s not the right time. He put his company in jeopardy by going to Dubai during a pandemic. He’s responsible for his own actions and the potential impact on his family business due to negative press. Where’s his apology?

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I hope they do divorce and that Mike meets someone better... Someone who doesn't bring negative publicity to the family business and home (isn't the hall on a farming estate? I assume people's livelihoods are connected to it and probably that other people live there.. I wouldn't want to live there and risk being a target all because of some lying witch in the big house brings negative press.).who knows what might happen with the current political environment ?
Mike is just as complicit as Fleur is and brought the negative publicity to the family. If Mike didn't want to go to Dubai he wouldn't have gone and he also wasn't posting pics in Dubai. Just because Fleur is the public one of the couple, doesn't mean she should solely get the blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Not sure why they would divorce. Surely mike knew what fleur was lying and they were both complicit in it. He is as much to blame as her, if not her could have told her to lie. We dont know

Reactions: 27
The influencers who defended her they do it because they share the same poor values, I mean don't forget how Lydia massively abused a heavy pregnant hairdresser and started to troll her and trying to damage her business, is people that some of them might seem nice but that easily walk over others to get their way, maybe Fleur didn't suffer a major impact as her sheep are so dumb but for many others she showed her true colours.
Whaaaat?! Off topic but what did Lydia do to that poor hairdresser

Although the treatment and the way she she speaks to him is not nice, he has a lot of patience I would have already dumped her quite a while ago.
I think I'm missing something, I've watched Fleur for a while now (do not support her now after her deceitful escapades) but a few people have commented on how she treats or speaks to Mike...am I being oblivious?

Reactions: 1
I think I'm missing something, I've watched Fleur for a while now (do not support her now after her deceitful escapades) but a few people have commented on how she treats or speaks to Mike...am I being oblivious?
Is not like she is aggressive, she throws shade, put him down in any chance she can and disguise it as a joke, she speak over him and is bossy/bitchy, she even made a mean comment to River once and Mike kinda told her to don't do it or she would create a complex to the wee one.

Whaaaat?! Off topic but what did Lydia do to that poor hairdresser
To extra resume the hairdresser who was just few days to give birth was trying to fix Lydia fried hair, Lydia wanted to do some colour and Nicky I think is her name told her to don't do it because she wouldn't fucked up her hair, has been a while can't remember well not sure if Lydia pushed her to do it or just treated extremely bad and kicked her out of her house having a massive crazy moment, I think she end up gping somewhere else to do the color and boom totally fucked up her hair she was fuming those days and started to send hia people to try to destroy Nicky hair salon business.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow I didn't even realise...I do have it on in the background most of the time, she used to be quiet sweet but I have seen her throw shade before at other influencers, many times at Ree so makes sense

Reactions: 3
You make it sound like Mike had no say in the matter. Mike made the decision to go too. He could have used his brain and said it’s not the right time. He put his company in jeopardy by going to Dubai during a pandemic. He’s responsible for his own actions and the potential impact on his family business due to negative press. Where’s his apology?
I believe that she pressured him into it. It's always been her, not him, who was obsessed with travel.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.