Fleur DeForce #4 Fleur De Farce, she only apologised cos she got caught on holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this idea that followers cannot get mad at influencers or expect anything from them. When Fleur gets a lucrative deal, she's not selling herself to get it. She's selling the people who follow her, because she's basically telling the brand - I can get these people to buy your product. The idea that followers should STFU and let her live her life when she goes on YT to showcase her brand/ideals to us for a profit is nonsense. Calling those people trolls is even dumber. Go away, Hannah.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You wonder now, how many other HIDDEN trips abroad did Fleur take in 2020?
I'd guess quite a few and because she got away with it she got more brazen and thought she could go to Brit heavy Dubai and post a photo from home to fool people.

That sister is beyond cringe. Trolling is not pulling an influencer up on their deception that damages public health. You can tell these people have never had real jobs else they'd think an annual review was the most horrific bullying and trolling ever 🙄

Reactions: 34
The BEST part of this is the fact that Fleur's sister Hannah is still trying to peg herself as a social media influencer by taking some cringe photo of her wearing a Be Kind jacket, looking into the mirror and hasn't once gone to defend her sister 😂😂😂

Hahaha just saw this!!! So damn cringe
Is this #bekind thing an actual thing or made up because I’ve had people messaging back to my replies saying #bekind

Reactions: 1
The crappy part is all her followers were wishing her a happier healthier 2021 and she gives them all the big middle finger.

Reactions: 19
I think if the Police are pulling people for sitting on park benches and driving 5 miles for walks they should be clamping down of all these people who decide it is ok to go on holiday and leave the Country.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This story has moved on so fast but am I right in thinking we established that Chazzie and bythesea were the same person?

Reactions: 4
I don't think so. Unless I missed something.
I'm sure I read a post where someone posted a screenshot with Bythesea being accused of hiding behind a fake profile and them saying they created a new account as their personal IG was blocked by Fleur after asking about Dubai. Can't seem to find it now though so I may have dreamt it!

Reactions: 3
Fleur is literally my favourite British youtuber. If she stops making videos because of this backlash I'm going to be really sad :( end of an era!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This reminds me, a patient was telling me about her mother in law, whose daughter and boyfriend insisted on flying home for a family Christmas from Dubai, where they lived.

The MIL told her she didn't think it would be a good idea, but the daughter insisted. Oh she'll get a test, it'd be fine, blah blah.

So the daughter gets a test before she leaves - negative. She gets there and the boyfriend starts feeling a bit poorly. They get retested - positive.

So they had to be kicked out of the house and put in a adjoining shed type thing and spent Christmas Day eating turkey that was left on the path outside.

And everyone in the main house, including an elderly grandfather, is now in isolation.

So all this bullshit about getting tested before you get on the plane drives me absolutely nuts. It means NOTHING!

Reactions: 61
IMO leaving someone who has had two miscarriages a comment saying they haven’t had a bad year is trolling. I don’t think she should have gone to Dubai but I would think two miscarriages plus subsequent fertility stuff is a bad year.

Reactions: 23
While disappointing because England currently has the highest number of Covid cases in Europe, it's Fleur's business if she wanted to travel over the holidays. She and her family got pre tested and followed the rules and didn't do anything illegal. As many have pointed out, vlogging seems to be more of a hobby than a full time job for her. She doesn't need our approval or money.
Also get the feeling the Mike doesn't like the camera in his face much anymore. Now that he's in a higher profile position at his families company and Fleur has mentioned a few times that he is working more than ever, he probably doesn't want parts of his personal life out there for general consumption.
She did do something illegal. She traveled to tier 4 when it’s illegal to travel to another area when your in tier 3. Going on holiday was also non essential travel.

Reactions: 20
Wonder how she’s planning on getting from Heathrow to Northampton when you’re not supposed to travel out of your local area.

Reactions: 18
IMO leaving someone who has had two miscarriages a comment saying they haven’t had a bad year is trolling. I don’t think she should have gone to Dubai but I would think two miscarriages plus subsequent fertility stuff is a bad year.
I think they probably mean no worse a year than most other people, which is true.

Reactions: 14
This whole thread has enraged me even more now I have just received news that a THIRD person in my life is about to die of Covid, probably tonight. I don’t write this for pity or sympathy. People like her, and those who stick up for her and say she wasn’t doing anything “””illegal”””” physically disgust me, they have absolutely no regard for others in any shape or form. Where is your HUMANITY?????? Does the fact that thousands of people have died of this bleeping terrible disease not make you want to stay at home ENOUGH? WITHOUT there being rules? I hope she reads these threads and sees people like me and so many others who have lost people we love and cherish to COVID. She and so many others are singlehandedly contributing to this entire crisis. And it is a crisis. I hope to god they don’t go through the heartache of feeling how I do right now and how I have felt twice already this year. bleeping abhorrent behaviour - this is a direct shoutout to Fleur and all other people who are flouting the rules on a regular basis. You have to bleeping stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I think they probably mean no worse a year than most other people, which is true.
She had 2 miscarriages how is that no worse a year than most people? Everyone has had a bad year, I’m sure there are tons of people who have it much much worse than Fleur but two miscarriages is a bad year.
Again, I don’t think she should have gone & i agree with points made about her apology etc., but there are now tons & tons of comments on her Instagram with a lot of people just making the same point. She’s a human being. I don’t agree with domestic violence but after Caroline Flack died I never had to lose any sleep as I never interacted with her on social media.

Reactions: 3
. In these situations private health insurance simply pays the policyholder a certain amount for being hospitalised. The main benefit of private health care here is quicker access to certain diagnostics and treatments and ‘extra’ treatment (such as pregnancy scans) where desired. This all provided by the same exact doctors working in the nhs, just sometimes at different sites or clinics, so essentially it is queue jumping in many cases.
Not all doctors are NHS doctors as some elect to do private work only eg dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons etc. Some doctors will work in the NHS but have a private practice where they have patients that have been referred by a GP and they patient has medical insurance. The insurance policy covers the cost of the treatment which is the surgeon’s time and the cost of the hospital and including scans, ex-rays etc. Some surgeons will undertake private work that is actually done in a NHS hospital. The insurer pays the surgeon/hospital directly.

There are other influencers and people doing the same thing going to Dubai.
Not defending any of them but the government should have put a stop to flights in and out of the U.K. unless under exceptional circumstances IMO that elusive have stopped going on holiday. What I find most insensitive is people/influencers posting on their Instagram photos of their holiday whilst their followers are stuck in tier 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You didn’t dream it 😃
I'm convinced Chazzie and besidethesea were the same person. Besidethesea only appeared after Chazzie was blocked for asking about Dubai. Besidethesea then took a different tack.

She had 2 miscarriages how is that no worse a year than most people? Everyone has had a bad year, I’m sure there are tons of people who have it much much worse than Fleur but two miscarriages is a bad year.
Again, I don’t think she should have gone & i agree with points made about her apology etc., but there are now tons & tons of comments on her Instagram with a lot of people just making the same point. She’s a human being. I don’t agree with domestic violence but after Caroline Flack died I never had to lose any sleep as I never interacted with her on social media.
I think Fleur has angered a lot of people by misleading them and manipulating the situation by deleting comments etc. If she had been upfront at the start and said 'ive had an awful year and I need this break so I've decided to travel at Christmas' I don't think there would have been the uproar and level of anger there is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.