Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so disappointing to see Fleur selling so much on Vinted, especially when it's only for a few pounds! I'm all for reusing and being sustainable but you'd think she could give some of the baby bits especially to a local charity/women's shelter etc!
I agree! I think it’s awful. She doesn’t need the money at all. Could easily donate them. Estée is also currently trying to flog her used furniture to her followers for hundreds of pounds. It’s gross! 🤢

Reactions: 16
I’m sure she must be getting paid by these companies to have a presence on their sites. I’ve never even heard of Vinted. She probably isn’t even maintaining the online shops. That sounds like a lot of work for what amounts to very little money for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets paid to ship all her stuff to some sales & marketing rep who handles everything from there. Paid handsomely on top of whatever the clothes make.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure she must be getting paid by these companies to have a presence on their sites. I’ve never even heard of Vinted. She probably isn’t even maintaining the online shops. That sounds like a lot of work for what amounts to very little money for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets paid to ship all her stuff to some sales & marketing rep who handles everything from there. Paid handsomely on top of whatever the clothes make.
Ok you must live under a rock if you’ve never heard of vinted

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She sold stuff in the past for charity on Vinted / droop didn’t she? Don’t tell me she’s now doing it for more bloody income. The rich really do just get richer aye.

I always like her Advent Calendar videos, but her latest habit of sticking her palm over the lens between calendars was annoying.

Reactions: 1
I always like her Advent Calendar videos, but her latest habit of sticking her palm over the lens between calendars was annoying.
I rolled my eyes when I read your comment but I've just watched the video and I totally get what you mean: very jarring.
Sigh, nothing like an advent calendars video to bring out my inner greedy consumer - same story every year 🤣

Reactions: 6
She is beginning to look an extra from made in Chelsea. She’s got that weird look I can’t put my finger on

I’m on her blocked list due to dubaigate and haven’t seen her in ages. Wow she doesn’t look good. She’s also very very blonde now! Hoping it’s the angle, but that it a large forehead ☹

I’m on her blocked list due to dubaigate and haven’t seen her in ages. Wow she doesn’t look good. She’s also very very blonde now! Hoping it’s the angle, but that it a large forehead ☹
She’s probably always had a big forehead and covered it with hair (which looks to be slowly getting a bit thinner), but freshly botoxed, it looks super tight and even bigger than usual.
IMG_1074.jpeg

(The person whose face I covered is her niece’s ; I don’t know how old she is, but I didn’t want to take any chances and accidentally post a child’s face). How old is Hannah? Because while she clearly is also a fan of the Botox, she looks a lot older that I remember.

She’s probably always had a big forehead and covered it with hair (which looks to be slowly getting a bit thinner), but freshly botoxed, it looks super tight and even bigger than usual.
View attachment 2492122
(The person whose face I covered is her niece’s ; I don’t know how old she is, but I didn’t want to take any chances and accidentally post a child’s face). How old is Hannah? Because while she clearly is also a fan of the Botox, she looks a lot older that I remember.
She’s about 42

Reactions: 2
She’s about 42
I’ve just tried to check, and on on their brother‘s wiki it says he’s 40 and has two younger sisters. Which would put Hannah somewhere between 36 (Fleur is 35) and 39 years old. She definitely looks older. Or that wiki page has it all wrong.

Reactions: 3
I think there's quite a big gap between Hannah and Fleur, but idk why I think that. I always thought she was 6 or 7 years older than her.

EDIT - went back and watched the start of Fleur's 'sister tag' from ages ago and Fleur had just turned 24 whereas Hannah was 31. I think she's the oldest sibling and Alex's wiki is just wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.