Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's right - Hannah is the oldest sibling. Alex is 40 and she has referred to him as her 'little bro' in the past.

Reactions: 2
That's right - Hannah is the oldest sibling. Alex is 40 and she has referred to him as her 'little bro' in the past.
Ah ok, so the wiki is indeed wrong 👍🏽 I knew that Fleur is the youngest but I never knew the age difference between her and Hannah or who the oldest of the three is.

Reactions: 2
Ah ok, so the wiki is indeed wrong 👍🏽 I knew that Fleur is the youngest but I never knew the age difference between her and Hannah or who the oldest of the three is.
Hannah is 42. She has pics from her 40th birthday in August 2021 on IG.

Reactions: 3
And yet spends her life listing on Vinted. If I were that rich I would just donate everything of charity

Reactions: 15
Yeah, sit in you 6 million house, listing things for sale for £2. Seems like it really not worth her time #relatable
I can never be bothered to sell things on Vinted so just take them all to the charity shop, and I definitely don’t have her money!

Reactions: 10
Doesn’t she have a partnership with Vinted, like many UK influencers at the moment? Seems like part of the deal is to actually be seen selling something from time to time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she have a partnership with Vinted, like many UK influencers at the moment? Seems like part of the deal is to actually be seen selling something from time to time.
Didn’t she used to say she sold stuff for charity though? Even if she does have a partnership with Vinted she could still say that all profits going to a charity. It’s all in very poor taste.

Reactions: 1
Well well well…
IMG_1176.jpeg

I know they could easily afford the financing of any renovation they plan, but obviously Fleur wants to try and get as many freebies as possible. Love her condescending little „Finally caved“.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
IMG_2050.jpeg

1) it always made me laugh that she moved into this gifted mansion on a grand estate and immediately took to social media to start slating how vile she found a lot of it and how none of it was to her taste, and badly done, etc. Nice to see that’s continued 🤣

2) “saved up to redecorate” duck OFF 🖕

Reactions: 23
She pulled the same stunt after she got engaged, when she did BridedeForce (still an unfortunate name). Hannah -until then presented as a scarf designer- was suddenly a seasoned wedding planner so they could attend wedding fairs together and got all kinds of stuff for free for Fleur‘s wedding. It’s clever and it brings in new followers, money and most importantly, freebies :D It’s also sad, but hey, this is how rich people stay rich.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She pulled the same stunt after she got engaged, when she did BridedeForce (still an unfortunate name). Hannah -until then presented as a scarf designer- was suddenly a seasoned wedding planner so they could attend wedding fairs together and got all kinds of stuff for free for Fleur‘s wedding. It’s clever and it brings in new followers, money and most importantly, freebies :D It’s also sad, but hey, this is how rich people stay rich.
If only the ASA had rules for influencers back then, I think it would have been eye opening how much she bagged for free for that wedding!

Reactions: 13
I love how this thread has been going for over a year and it's not even time to close it yet. She's so boring nobody even wants to gossip about her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how this thread has been going for over a year and it's not even time to close it yet. She's so boring nobody even wants to gossip about her anymore.
There is only one thing worst than being talked about and that’s not being talked about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she doesn’t do what she was going to do (for five whole minutes) and give it all up. She has kids, a mansion, and is absolutely loaded.

i think it’s the attention (and freebies) that keep her going. Not to be a cliche but as they say thats how the rich get richer. Surely she has better things to do with her time?! Her content is dire, even when she bothers.
Also what happened with Raven James? She never mentions it. Has it fallen into the same hole as Amelia’s Raemi?

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she doesn’t do what she was going to do (for five whole minutes) and give it all up. She has kids, a mansion, and is absolutely loaded.

i think it’s the attention (and freebies) that keep her going. Not to be a cliche but as they say thats how the rich get richer. Surely she has better things to do with her time?! Her content is dire, even when she bothers.
Also what happened with Raven James? She never mentions it. Has it fallen into the same hole as Amelia’s Raemi?
Honestly, I don’t think she does. Looks like the jewellery brand trundelling along but it’s all imported tat anyway. I imagine she’s probably rather bored.

Reactions: 3
Tanya and Fleur at the same Lancôme event and no mention of each other and no mutual like (that I saw?). They were at each other’s weddings and Tanya was meant to do Fleur’s make-up, unless there was a falling out you’d think there’d be a reunion style acknowledgment of times gone by. Unlikely to be the same reason she fell out with Becky and Ingrid. And Louise, and Zoe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.