Fleur De Force #8 Goodbye! Oh hey! Buy this crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said, most people I know did the same. I went and got a pedicure etc, even though I had a vaginal birth and was overdue🤣 I don't think there is anything wrong with a bit of self care before baby arrives, and wanting to look nice in photos. What, should she turn up grubby in 7 day old hair? If the option is there, why not take it?
IMO it just fits with her overall very vain personality and behaviour. It’s not that deep. You don’t need to fight on Fleur’s behalf over every little comment on a gossip website 💀

Reactions: 9
She had the blow dry. Didn't she say that was the day before the birth?
Yep! And section scheduled “within a day” of her birthday which is Tuesday! So baby definitely arriving tomorrow

Reactions: 1
How long after the birth will she announce the birth of Rooster Robin Bell?

Also why do people put up a crib when they don’t even sleep in it for like agggeeesssss??? Oh yeah to be a show off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.