Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Fleur announced her YouTube 'retirement' just to get everyone to watch her introduction to Raven James (same video, right?) That video has 300K views - which is a whole lot more than any of Fleur's other videos. From her recent IG post and that half-assed 'final' vlog it's pretty clear she has no intention of quitting YouTube!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Well, the video was weird when she posted it: she showed very unpersonal gifts, was very unspecific about how she spent Christmas und seemed generally slightly off. When days later it turned out that she had gone to Dubai and that their trip began on Christmas, it became obvious that she had uploaded a video that was made before that. And it happened to be her What I got for Christmas one.

Reactions: 4
Well, the video was weird when she posted it: she showed very unpersonal gifts, was very unspecific about how she spent Christmas und seemed generally slightly off. When days later it turned out that she had gone to Dubai and that their trip began on Christmas, it became obvious that she had uploaded a video that was made before that. And it happened to be her What I got for Christmas one.
Was this also the same video that she filmed in the early morning, presumably before their flight to Dubai? I remember watching a video where it was still dark outside, and slowly the sun was rising throughout the video.

Reactions: 2
'Best beauty products of 2021' she really is dragging this leaving out isn't she? if you are going just bloody go you patronizing twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The truly "best" beauty products for the likes of Fleur are bleach and botox, but the video will be full of fake recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll be back when when she has something to sell. 🥱
Or when she feels confident enough to vlog her life again. She must know that Dubai really ruined things on that front for her. So many came back to tune in when she vlogged during the 2020 lockdown and seemed pretty open with her life. The way she was able to pretend to be in the same boat as everyone else (while living in a mansion with a park, pool, tennis court and whatnot) and to follow covid guidelines, is quite amazing in hindsight. One "secret" trip was the end to that (look at how even from Dubai she tried to pretend to be at home and feel with everyone who was affected by the latest restrictions at the time). She knows it. And she's been mad at her viewers ever since, which I think is the main reason for this weird goodbye/stepping back from YT thing, which doesnt even seem real.

Reactions: 27
Yeah you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She’s mad at her viewers because she was caught out and it shows. She’s angry at how things turned out for her.

Reactions: 18
Time for a new thread so suggestions please. Also how did she get caught out about the Dubai scandal?

Time for a new thread so suggestions please. Also how did she get caught out about the Dubai scandal?
I think someone (one of her followers?) spotted her at a hotel on Dubai and commented on her Instagram about it? I could be wrong though

Reactions: 9
Someone saw her in Dubai and commented on her latest post that she’d seen her, and it spiralled from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think someone (one of her followers?) spotted her at a hotel on Dubai and commented on her Instagram about it? I could be wrong though
Yep it was a follower and one other woman who worked in PR I think ? She kept commenting and even commented on family members posts til fleur acknowledged it. Then edited an insta post about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Are we sure she didn’t create the content in advance and sneak off somewhere warm?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we sure she didn’t create the content in advance and sneak off somewhere warm?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me anymore if the whole reason she said she was quitting YouTube was just so that she can jet off somewhere over Christmas without any backlash. Then she can continue on with her YouTube career in the new year.

I haven't watched her latest dragged out final video and I don't think I will. I'm just not interested anymore. She really has seemed to show contempt for her viewers since Dubai and her last vlogmas was really patronising towards people who have supported her career over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
sorry if I’ve missed it, but where did the name Raven James come from? And do you guys think she actually made any money from it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.