Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me mad. She can't claim its for work given she's been kindly gifted loads of other manicure stuff lately and has shown perfect manicures that she's done herself.

Reactions: 3
It makes me mad. She can't claim its for work given she's been kindly gifted loads of other manicure stuff lately and has shown perfect manicures that she's done herself.
When I first saw the comment here I was honestly expecting to either see a throwback or a mani she has done herself because as far as DIY goes she has done some real good ones. And she had set an example as I saw others taking inspo from her, Rochelle Humes ( another dick but that’s another thread) being one.

Reactions: 1
Wow, there’s getting your nails done on the low and abusing the rules, and then there’s literally flaunting it - step by step. She’s absolutely vile.

Anyone see the grid post 3 days ago of the pink sequin Coast dress - it was an ad so clearly free? And the story last night of her ebloggers account where she’s selling it for £49.99?! Honestly I am livid! Is she really that stupid?! I mean 1. Just clearly shows how disingenuous she is when she says she loves certain brands clothes and 2. She of all people does not need 50 flipping quid from a dress she didn’t even pay for!!! Makes me so so so mad! Why didn’t she give it to charity! Lying about what brands you actually like is one thing but making money off it when you’re a multi millionaire is a step too far!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It was a gorgeous dress, I didn't know it was being flogged on ebloggers.
I watched the eblogger interview for mothers day and she is so up her own arse in it.
I wish she would learn to breathe properly when she speaks. She inhales over her tongue with her mouth open and it drives me insane listening to it.

Looking on there at whats for sale. It must be exhausting wearing something once for the gram, declaring that eet geeves me life and is too cool for the school, before packing it up to flog.
Shes even flogging candles from her house that were probably kindly gifted too. Gotta pay for the Maldives somehow

Last edited:
Anyone see the grid post 3 days ago of the pink sequin Coast dress - it was an ad so clearly free? And the story last night of her ebloggers account where she’s selling it for £49.99?! Honestly I am livid! Is she really that stupid?! I mean 1. Just clearly shows how disingenuous she is when she says she loves certain brands clothes and 2. She of all people does not need 50 flipping quid from a dress she didn’t even pay for!!! Makes me so so so mad! Why didn’t she give it to charity! Lying about what brands you actually like is one thing but making money off it when you’re a multi millionaire is a step too far!!!
That’s so crass. If you’re gonna sell it why not sell it and donate the money to a woman’s refuge etc? Influencers like her drive me crazy. Read the room Flavia.

Reactions: 4
It was a gorgeous dress, I didn't know it was being flogged on ebloggers.
I watched the eblogger interview for mothers day and she is so up her own arse in it.
I wish she would learn to breathe properly when she speaks. She inhales over her tongue with her mouth open and it drives me insane listening to it.

Looking on there at whats for sale. It must be exhausting wearing something once for the gram, declaring that eet geeves me life and is too cool for the school, before packing it up to flog.
Shes even flogging candles from her house that were probably kindly gifted too. Gotta pay for the Maldives somehow
And she always shouts. Sometimes I think she maybe can’t help the way she talks as maybe a speech impediment but combine it with the shouting and the strong french accent it’s unbearable for me.

Well she fucked that one up...Tagged other stories but it’s Mango 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes! And two of the coats she collabed with Popski London went up for sale on her ebloggers page really soon after they were released. In fact, they’re still for sale in three colours on Popski’s own website so you’d think she’d have tried to promote them more than once or twice. Laura from Fashion Bug Blog sells pieces from her Lucy Nagle cashmere collab on there too. I find it utterly greedy, I’m amazed that they’re so obvious about it!

Attachments

This is everything that is wrong with the Instagram culture. You've got women who can afford to buy thousands of pounds worth of designer goods for themselves on a whim, week in week out who are being gifted luxury items for FREE and then selling them on at a profit. How about gifting an item to a normal, average person who would be thrilled to receive a gift and treasure it. It's so utterly crass to receive a gift then sell it on for your own personal gain. Would these women do that in real life if their family or friend bought them a present? They're so shameless they probably would. Somehow, they've decided that it is their 'right' to behave in this way and that they are making a 'genuine' living from it so why shouldn't they be entitled to behave in this way. It's been splashed over the gram today that Flavia has bought Laura (fashion bug blog) a beautiful Hermes baby blanket worth over £1200 but here she is selling a gifted high street dress for £50. Oh well, I guess it'll all go towards that house in the Cote d'Azur.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t think Flavia and Laura (FashionBugBlog) were that close. Imagine sending someone you know from Instagram a £1200 blanket, it’s all for show and to make herself look good 🤢

Reactions: 5
This is everything that is wrong with the Instagram culture. You've got women who can afford to buy thousands of pounds worth of designer goods for themselves on a whim, week in week out who are being gifted luxury items for FREE and then selling them on at a profit. How about gifting an item to a normal, average person who would be thrilled to receive a gift and treasure it. It's so utterly crass to receive a gift then sell it on for your own personal gain. Would these women do that in real life if their family or friend bought them a present? They're so shameless they probably would. Somehow, they've decided that it is their 'right' to behave in this way and that they are making a 'genuine' living from it so why shouldn't they be entitled to behave in this way. It's been splashed over the gram today that Flavia has bought Laura (fashion bug blog) a beautiful Hermes baby blanket worth over £1200 but here she is selling a gifted high street dress for £50. Oh well, I guess it'll all go towards that house in the Cote d'Azur.....
Who even does that?! £1200 to me is an awful lot of money to spend on a friends baby gift, what’s wrong with a voucher for Mama’s & Papa’s?? Agree with all the comments above, you put it more eloquently than I ever could, but greedy, greedy, greedy! Also shame on these companies for continuing to lavish their items on this fickle lot, it cheapens their goods for me when I see them being flogged for a profit. FS is irritating me atm!

I didn’t think Flavia and Laura (FashionBugBlog) were that close. Imagine sending someone you know from Instagram a £1200 blanket, it’s all for show and to make herself look good 🤢
Flavia is wedged up Laura's backside.
She copies Laura a lot.

Has she mentioned Sarah Everard at all on her insta?

Just been for a nose through ebloggers and shop by influencer. Flavia and Laura have the most items listed out of all the female influencers on there.

Laura is actually flogging kids clothes for under a fiver. Does she really need the cash that much that she wouldn't give these pieces away to a charity?

What the duck is wrong with these women?
Who would dream of selling the bottoms of a bikini? Wouldn't you just keep them?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I love FBB but wow her selling kids zara clothes for a fiver has really put me off now. Tight witches.

How has Flavia had vaccine already?

Last edited:
I love FBB but wow her selling kids zara clothes for a fiver has really put me off now. Tight witches.

How has Flavia had vaccine already?
Yes I love her too but that shocked me.
Do they really need the cash that badly? Why not pass the items on if you're done with them ffs. What is £6 or £9 to her? She probably spends that on a loaf in the artisan bakery.

I think it's gross how FBB is probably in need of the cash least out of anyone else selling ebloggers yet has the most stuff listed and tons of it is from her Lucy Nagle collection which she got free anyway. I know that the site donates a portion to charity but it's still so greedy on her part especially as she clearly doesnt need the money. Flavia buying her the £1,200 blanket is laughable, especially since you can't even buy those online & stores are closed right now so she will have arranged it via a personal shopper. Insane!

I think it's gross how FBB is probably in need of the cash least out of anyone else selling ebloggers yet has the most stuff listed and tons of it is from her Lucy Nagle collection which she got free anyway. I know that the site donates a portion to charity but it's still so greedy on her part especially as she clearly doesnt need the money. Flavia buying her the £1,200 blanket is laughable, especially since you can't even buy those online & stores are closed right now so she will have arranged it via a personal shopper. Insane!
Flavia has twice as much up on ebloggers as FBB does.

I was thinking about the flogging of items for under a tenner. Ebloggers will take a cut for the selling, post and packaging. A £6 item probably gets Laura £2. Can you imagine being that hard up for a handful of gold groats that you need to flog your bikini bottoms to help fund a new pair of new balance trainers lol

FBB must have so much paid help. 4 kids and still time to list old baby clothes for sale. Does she need her own thread?

I like FBB. She doesn't do much that makes me think she's a dick although listing clothes from the kids and babies instead of passing them on is an absolute dick move.

I wasn't at all fussed on her when I first found her account but she grew on me when lockdown happened last year. She had to dispense of the nanny and she seemed to come into her own as a mum.
Shes obviously very wealthy and buys some shocking priced dresses and tops etc but she is also very good at giving high street versions with affordable prices.

It will be interesting to see how her account pans out when life is back to normal.
She seems to have taken a lot from lockdowns and admits herself that she has never been closer to her children and realises how much she loves to be at home with them.

I didn’t get a screenshot but in December Flavia had over 1,000 items listed on ebloggers! I remember after she went on holiday to France last year she said she left most of her summer wardrobe behind for ebloggers to collect and sell. Most fashion people I follow are trying to focus on buying fewer clothes that will have longevity (although they still buy way more than the average person) but Flavia seems get rid of most of her clothes within a few months. I do enjoy her Instagram on the whole and get quite a lot of style inspiration from her, I just think her consumption is off the charts!

• Wow
Reactions: 4