Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t quite articulate my discomfort with her so openly flaunting her newly protruding bones, but there’s something I find hard to watch about it.

Reactions: 3
I think her figure looks brilliant but can't be doing with her being so smug about it.
Shes been on weight loss injections for sure but won't discuss it.
Wonder has laura been on the phone to her looking for some. Haven't seen any sign of her salmon soup in months

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t quite articulate my discomfort with her so openly flaunting her newly protruding bones, but there’s something I find hard to watch about it.
I agree. I actually think she looked better before, with some healthy curves. However much weight she loses, she still looks very masculine and angular. She is just big boned and she can try to fight biology, but it will be an uphill battle for the rest of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No she wasn't a man. She just channels Bruce forsythe and anton du beke.

She thinks she's the next Cindy crawford

• Haha
She’s basically just outed herself for being on ozempic. If you go on any of the forums of people taking it, everyone talks about “food noise” and it triggering when you feel full.

Attachments

• Wow
Me too! The problem is coming off ozempic, you will regain the weight quickly and you need to watch that you don't see blood sugar spikes
Same - also relying on pharmaceutical interventions is never good. But that devil on the shoulder is there!

She’s basically just outed herself for being on ozempic. If you go on any of the forums of people taking it, everyone talks about “food noise” and it triggering when you feel full.
Flavia is so thick and why is she being so coy and cryptic about her use of ozempic? She says she would like to be more transparent but can't be, because it affects everyone's bodies differently - uh, no Flavia, you twit, it works really well for everyone. Ozempic is famously effective. She just doesn't want to admit that she lost weight on medication rather than through willpower and hard work. The problem is, it's not a sustainable solution. Unless you want to be on it for the rest of your life (which is going to be an expensive option with god knows what side effects - in rats the medication increases risk of thyroid cancer by 50% and it's renowned for dampening sex drive - sure the toad she's married to isn't thrilled about that) then as soon as you come off it your appetite returns and you regain the weight. But Flavia is do dumb she won't be aware of the risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you go back to mid 21 on her feed, it’s crazy to see how quickly it changed from bright colours all the time to boring black/white/beige.

Reactions: 2