Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about her lifestyle today. It's fathers day and we have 2 kids.
I was up first thing this morning to get the cards sitting ready for the kids to give to him. They had breakfast while he showered, I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt top over a vest.
Cleared up the kids breakfast dishes, they went to get dressed, then I had to get the school uniforms ready for tomorrow along with the school bags, violin for practice etc.
Hubby put the football on, I fed the dog, tidied round the kitchen again, hoovered the hall stairs and landing.
Hubby decided to cut the grass quickly waiting in the match to start, one kid outside, one in looking for something else to eat.
At this stage I've still not managed to get more than a bit of moisturiser on my face.
We are heading to my dads to leave off his father's day gift and I've only now come upstairs to get my make up on and change my jeans.

She must have help at home. No way could she piss around "curating" outfits, photographing and videoing herself, sort the kids, cats, house etc every day. It just wouldn't be possible.

She either does very little with or for her children or she has 10 more hours in the day than anyone else.

Reactions: 1
What the duck was that reel "beeech brunch baah"
Bloody hell. It took me a few watches to get what she was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not going to lie it’s so tempting from the outside but my goodness when you read what the side effects are and could be potentially I just couldn’t allow myself. I am too concerned about my future health.
Me too! The problem is coming off ozempic, you will regain the weight quickly and you need to watch that you don't see blood sugar spikes

• Heart
Filming herself in the white strapless bodysuit…isn’t she just absolutely finding herself delicious since she took drugs to lose weight 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm on Wegovy & was obese when I started (much heavier than Flavia was before). It's a long term drug, not an easy magic fix, and not a decision I made lightly given the risks (For me the health risks of obesity outweighed the risks of the medication). I haven't had any side effects which is lucky but lots do. Her being coy about it seems silly to me! If I had a public platform and people noticed a significant weight loss and asked me about it I'd feel obliged to be honest about what I was doing (and tell them to speak to their doctor before pursing anything!)

Reactions: 1
She looks incredible from the neck down, fair play to her but why not just say how she did it?
Self praise is no recommendation. Her mother should have taught her that.

She looks like a total toss pot standing flirting with herself in the street. What a knob. She really does have ideas above her stations. #bruceforsythdoppelganger

• Haha
Reactions: 5