Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her accent is the worst I've ever heard; it's like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth. But good for her that she is narcissistic because she will always compliment herself, even if no one else will 🤣
It’s so horrendous! She sounds like a drain. And last summer she was going on about how her ‘sexy French accent’ helped her snag a restaurant reservation somewhere fancy. She is a total fantasist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so horrendous! She sounds like a drain. And last summer she was going on about how her ‘sexy French accent’ helped her snag a restaurant reservation somewhere fancy. She is a total fantasist!
I’ve never heard an accent quite like it 🤣 it’s so rough. She sounds like she has a really fat tongue.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard an accent quite like it 🤣 it’s so rough. She sounds like she has a really fat tongue.
She does have fat tongue. It causes her to suck in air in huge gasps hence the awful voice.
I know she does English far better than most of us do French but I can barely understand a word

Reactions: 2
She’s so deluded 😂😂
I checked her hubby Instagram and it’s not show offy at all. Few pics of the kids and trips here and there

Reactions: 1
She does have fat tongue. It causes her to suck in air in huge gasps hence the awful voice.
I know she does English far better than most of us do French but I can barely understand a word
She has lived in this country for 20 years yet her English is still atrocious. It's just fascinating what a grandiose view of herself she possesses - body - voice - you name it! The ugly husband salivating over her has clearly gone to her head.

She possesses all the traits of a type A narcissist.

Excessive self-praise ✔
Engage in self-promotion and exaggerate their achievements or qualities to reinforce their inflated sense of self-worth ✔
An inflated sense of self-importance ✔
A constant need for admiration ✔
Believe they are better than others and have a superiority complex ✔

Just watched her bathroom summer favourites video …when she says beach I swear it sounds like witch. The whole thing is mostly incomprehensible but that did make me chuckle

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but what on earth is she doing on her later reel. Her previous ones have been BAD but this is next level bad….

Reactions: 1
She can't walk in those shoes. Dress gives her a terrible shape at the back and her face does not suit that scraped back bun.
Shes a very pretty woman when she relaxes and stops prissing and preening.
Maybe she needs to realise that trying too hard isn't a good look.

If you are reading this Flavia, relax, chill. Enjoy life instead of going through it seeking compliments. Stop caring about how chic you are because you aren't chic at all.
Chic should be effortless, chic is a woman line your mum who throws on an H&M beach cover and looks amazing.
Chic isn't pouring over fashion for hours to curate a look that doesn't suit you.

Just be you, you take yourself far too seriously now.

Bisou

Reactions: 5
I much preferred her relaxed old style. She never wears anything now that doesn't make her look like a throw back from top gun, a guest at crystal Carringtons dinner party or the sex worker in pretty woman.

There's an 80s theme running right there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I much preferred her relaxed old style. She never wears anything now that doesn't make her look like a throw back from top gun, a guest at crystal Carringtons dinner party or the sex worker in pretty woman.

There's an 80s theme running right there
I don’t get why she’s always got her back out when it’s the least attractive part of her body it’s so broad

@Its_Me I always think this!!!!! Her back and shoulders are so broad, yet she only wears clothes that emphasise how rectangular and broad she is?!?

Reactions: 3
How hilarious that she’s posted a series of photos to celebrate her wedding anniversary break…. and none of them feature her husband! One can only assume that the airline lost her luggage containing underwear because there are so many boob shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 4