Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bugs the tit out of me. She thinks that everyone is sitting holding their breath for what she thinks is cool. She couldn't even decorate her own house, she had to get a designer in to make her rooms look like a budget hotel
She thinks chanel bags are shite now, seems to have forgotten about her heavenly London fake diamonds now that she's had her engagement ring reset, has a chin like Bruce forsythe and that hair is so 1980s.
Her style is awful.
She did look good in her ski photographs, I'll give her that but the clothing she chooses to wear is really aging and does nothing for her.
Her new agency must be pushing her to talk to camera but it's difficult to understand her. She has a thick tongue and that combined with the French accent, makes her difficult to listen to.
I think she's really lost her way and takes herself far too seriously.
I'd like to see her going back to all of her colourful fun clothes instead of dull drab stuff that she favours now.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I thought that, I found myself looking at her hair because I couldn’t bear to watch her face. I actually find the French accent quite amusing, it’s how I imagine my English accent would be if I lived somewhere for fifty years. I’ve no affinity for languages! 😂

Reactions: 2
Wow I haven’t looked at her for months just had a peak-she’s aged so much! That’s life I suppose, we all get older but she’s not looking good for it, her desperation to look young and cool is having the reverse effect.

Reactions: 4
She seems very proud of herself each time she puts an English sentence together…I don’t follow her for long but seems that she’s been living in the UK for over a decade, married a non-French speaker and raises native English speaking kids. Why can’t she still not speak the language baffles me!!
She thinks the French accent is « chic » like she thinks that adding a French word to every look she sports make it look fashion.

funny how all these rich stay at home mums make it sound like they are the biggest business women yet there is nothing to show for it if they had to prepare a resume like the rest of us…

she isn’t good looking but she did the best she could with her genes and her wallet. As to her face, she simply doesn’t have good genetic either and doesn’t look young nor fresh. I’d say she very well looks her age or even older but it would probably be worse without the £££

Reactions: 7
Her last stories on the suitcases that need to be asymmetrical🙄🙄
Complete idiot, did she mean symmetrical? Nice that’s her major worry / problem. I hope they lose the suitcases 😂😂 that will be hilarious

Reactions: 5
The Abercrombie reel. Wonder if her neighbours got an eyeful when she was posing topless at the window?😂😂😂

• Haha
Shes loving herself so much.
The Japan photos haven't actually shown much of Japan. Certainly isn't making me want to go there.
Has she forgotten about her love affair with the fake diamonds now that she has her real one back on? Haven't seen any of that heavenly stuff near her in eons

Reactions: 6
Japan is an amazing place but she is making it look so dull. She’s all about the Insta aesthetic 🥱 and takes herself way too seriously.

I do sometimes like her suggestions… but the boobs walking / swaying towards me in the reel just now we’re too too much and so desperate. I didn’t know if it was an ad for her surgeon or the leather corset lol.

I do sometimes like her suggestions… but the boobs walking / swaying towards me in the reel just now we’re too too much and so desperate. I didn’t know if it was an ad for her surgeon or the leather corset lol.
She is so in love with herself. I've said before that she's like an extra in an 80s banarama video.
Who "curates" a holiday wardrobe and spends their whole time away prancing around like a wanker for the gram while their kids stand around waiting? Does she ever relax herself and just be present for her kids?

Reactions: 9
God bless her…. Imagine the audacity of a mother having to make her own kids a packed lunch, dinner and putting them to bed…. Is she for real itemizing the things she’s does for her children as if they are a task list that no one else does????? twit

Reactions: 8
God bless her…. Imagine the audacity of a mother having to make her own kids a packed lunch, dinner and putting them to bed…. Is she for real itemizing the things she’s does for her children as if they are a task list that no one else does????? twit
And then going away to France to spend time with the kids - but the stick them in summer camps or let her mother look after them 🙈

Reactions: 4
It makes me laugh that she thinks she's the epitome of class and fashion advice. "Don't buy this, I'm so over it"
She actually had the balls to tell someone to be choosy when picking cut away dresses as they can look trashy! Lol when she has her genitalia and tits out in them regularly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s so unattractive. That super up close selfie did her no favours. And the make up she’s going on about looks caked on, supposed to be barely there!

I am all for self love but does she realise she’s not gods gift but just a boring rich woman 😅😅

Reactions: 5
@gollygally No, she absolutely does not realise what the rest of us see! She thinks she’s an absolute supermodel. I’ve never known delusion like it before, genuinely concerning.

Reactions: 9
Does flavia not know what #no filter means ? It means that the person looks so stunning they need to actually declare NO FILTER. Given that we can see the spots, freckles, puffy skin, piggy eyes, bulbous nose, eye bags etc etc it’s crystal clear there is really no filter 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The texture and tone of her skin are both atrocious! She is the worst advert imaginable for Mallucci and their exorbitantly priced facials