Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is shocking 1. For her age and 2. For someone who spends a fortune (is actually kindly gifted) a ton of high end face products, is never done having facials and has a face full of Ahem "baby botox"

she has a skin like a reptile hermes leather

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely shocked at how unfeminine and old she looks up close. The “no filter” also made me chuckle, bless her!
Also, has anyone seen todays new reel? Her body shape is so square?!? Someone needs to tell her how to dress for her body type…

She’s piling the fat she had sucked out of her back on slowly. She’s not naturally a very thin woman - she has curves. I think she’s “rough” French not “chic” French. Deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness, “skin like a reptile Hermes leather”, I just spat my drink out 🤣 Couldn’t have said it better myself! @Duchesspink

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness, “skin like a reptile Hermes leather”, I just spat my drink out 🤣 Couldn’t have said it better myself! @Duchesspink
She really does. I'd never point out anyone's bad skin as ita not usually something you can do much about.
I'll call hers out as she's always telling us how azing her skin is and how everything she uses keeps it tip top. Im a decade older than her and look a decade younger

She’s posted about how happy she is because she’s so tanned, but honestly, someone of her age should understand that all that sun damage and sun spots is… from her constant tanning?!?!
Her skin is so so bad from all the sun!

Reactions: 5
I've been sitting on my hands after that post. She really thinks she's stunning.
Her tan isn't incredible although she clearly thinks it is.

Her life must be so dull, spends a fortune on that videographer and with the glam team from the Ruby app but what is sue actually selling us?
She has her heavenly London collab but are they really shifting enough to he paying her a fortune?
What other brands is she working with? Where does her income stream come from?

I dont mean her lizard husbands money

I understand that she ‘needs’ a huge new wardrobe of clothes for every trip to make her pin money via affiliate links but, wow, it is so mind-blowingly wasteful. It’s not like she is getting papped everyday and can’t wear the same outfit twice.

‘Lizard husband’ - pah ha ha!

I understand that she ‘needs’ a huge new wardrobe of clothes for every trip to make her pin money via affiliate links but, wow, it is so mind-blowingly wasteful. It’s not like she is getting papped everyday and can’t wear the same outfit twice.

‘Lizard husband’ - pah ha ha!
He really is like a plump lizard with his lizard tongue slobbering all over her when he gets a chance to. Makes me think of Donald and melania trump although flavia is no melania in the style or looks dept.

• Sick
My goodness, when she posts videos of her lizzard husband kissing her and she doesn’t even hide how repulsed she is.

• Haha
That dress makes her look like she has a pot belly in the video.
We know she's slim so God knows what it would look like on someone with an actual tummy

And that’s definitely not her house. I always wonder whether the real owners are looking out the window thinking ‘WTF??’ when influencers are prancing about on their front step! Smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
And that’s definitely not her house. I always wonder whether the real owners are looking out the window thinking ‘WTF??’ when influencers are prancing about on their front step! Smoke and mirrors.
I'd love one to open the door and hoof a bucket of water over them. Seriously pisses me off seeing them do this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can anyone interpret that reel about her bathroom skin products? She sucks in so much air when she breathes that you can't make out the words

• Haha
Her accent is the worst I've ever heard; it's like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth. But good for her that she is narcissistic because she will always compliment herself, even if no one else will 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her accent is the worst I've ever heard; it's like nails on a chalkboard every time she opens her mouth. But good for her that she is narcissistic because she will always compliment herself, even if no one else will 🤣

Lol you cracked me up 😂😂

Nice to see on her latest post that she was as repulsed by her hubby 12 years ago as she is now

• Haha
Lol you cracked me up 😂😂

Nice to see on her latest post that she was as repulsed by her hubby 12 years ago as she is now
Everyone thinks they would love to marry a man with money until you've to let them slobber all over you and grope you each time you stand next to them.
Flavia does the melania trump shuffle and pull back

Reactions: 3