Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely mental! The second hand embarrassment is real. But more worrying is the amount of sun damage she has!!! That is extreme for any age!

Reactions: 5
Funny how a few months ago she was "so over" mini kellys and they weren't chic (probably because she couldn't score one) and suddenly now this one is everything!

So full of mad dogs tit. It really is a case of the emperors new clothes with these women. Her shelving unit is awful, like something from a dusty record store of old yet they are all blowing smoke up her backside telling her how stunning it is.
Her house is not chic, she misses the mark every time. Her clothing is not chic, her hair isn't chic scraped into that harsh bun and those awful hermes sandals make her feet look huge. Why do these women fawn over her?

I much preferred flavia a few years ago when she was fun, full of colour and didn't take life so seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously…. what on earth possesses a woman with near teenage children to plaster her tits all over the internet… is she that shallow of a person that needs the validation of complete strangers. These woman are the epitome of sad. They’re friggin shop bought tits!!!!

Seriously…. what on earth possesses a woman with near teenage children to plaster her tits all over the internet… is she that shallow of a person that needs the validation of complete strangers. These woman are the epitome of sad. They’re friggin shop bought tits!!!!
Yes they are that shallow. All I see when I look at photos of their holidays are her dressed up like a dogs dinner and posing. Who does this on family holidays? Who does it on any holiday? She isn't a model, she isn't being paid for these photos so just why?

Reactions: 6
IMG_8507.jpeg

---
I’m confused, is she promoting these jeans or just using it an excuse to flaunt her (massive) nipples?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
For me, the shoes are the most embarrassing thing about that photo. She looks like she has club feet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness that video she’s posted just now on stories. She is literally stiff as a board 😂 How does she not watch these back and think “well I look ridiculous don’t I”

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness that video she’s posted just now on stories. She is literally stiff as a board 😂 How does she not watch these back and think “well I look ridiculous don’t I”
No shame 😂😂 poor kids must be cringing everyday

Reactions: 2
She looks like she's jumped too far into her jeans and she's wearing built up shoes for polio.
The woman is ridiculous looking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck, how has she managed to get through to her kids in secondary school without focusing on them both and helping with homework?
I'd have said most parents are the opposite and have more free time once their kids are in secondary school and don't need parents standing with them while they do homework etc.
This is the woman whose kids get picked up by a driver to be taken to school in the morning, doesn't have a school pick up to do.
Must be a drag for you flavia, your kids getting in the way of your shopping and preening. I bet you're glad they get in the way of your time with your lizard bank card husband

Attachments

So, she isn’t really a botox/filler fan but then admits to having botox every six months in the next sentence. Of course, it’s not really botox because it is ‘baby’ botox. 🤔

• Sick
Her baby botox involves about 30 injections. She gets full face botox. This baby botox nonsense and sprinkle of magic shite that people come up with to convince themselves that they don't get it.
She looks like a walking turd in all of her turd brown outfits as well as her overgrown toddler Mary Jane's. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Beggy bastard. She must be feeling the pinch as she's using her daughter to beg for freebies now. Deva wants... deva would be told no!

• Wow