Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, she’s so tacky and desperate! Her boobs are literally out on almost every photo. I love how she constantly refers to herself as ‘chic’ yet is quite literally the opposite!

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute unit in that swimsuit! What’s happened to her, she’s got so chunky recently and yet she craps on the whole time about how much exercise she’s doing. Clearly following it up with plenty of 🥐 🍕

Reactions: 1
Showing off that Brucie bonus jawline in the car earlier. No wonder someone was staring at her.
What was so good about that makeup? I didn't see anything amazing. She didn't even look like she has eyelashes never mind mascara on.
Shes a proper strange one.

Airbrush filter must have slipped as you can see the pores and lines and bumps and then right up alongside her nose is flat as can be

Attachments

Reactions: 1
oh my gosh I hadn't seen the anniversary photos until today. Her dress and hair choice look so dated (and even at the time I think a bit tacky...)😅

Bonjour Heveryone. I am super Hexcited...

Bloody hell Flavia, sort that breathing out and the tongue placement in your mouth when you are speaking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never mind her skin I’m killing myself laughing at her walking backwards and then swaying and eye bleeping herself. What an embarrassment!
I thought she was going to trip and I really hope that people walked past her.. what is she on!!? Is she drunk????
She’s my age, I have two kids, I don’t do that much skincare and my skin is so much better.
I know no one my age that looks like her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind her skin I’m killing myself laughing at her walking backwards and then swaying and eye bleeping herself. What an embarrassment!
I thought she was going to trip and I really hope that people walked past her.. what is she on!!? Is she drunk????
It’s so tragic

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Never mind that video, wtf is this?
Why does she think her toes look any better than anyone else's?
Who made her the nail colour police?

Someone needs to report her to the fashion police ASAP
As a “tipex” white nail devotee I feel personally attacked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As a “tipex” white nail devotee I feel personally attacked 🤣🤣🤣
Shes so rude. Sitting there with her 60year old madge from benidorm skin, telling others what they should be wearing!
Slicked back chignon or bun is so 1980s, her hair looks like it would be rock hard. The overload of ugly cheap looking gold earrings and necklaces etc. I think she's def in a time warp.
At her age she should be fresh and enjoying herself, not looking like a leather handbag with 2 bumps in it.

I laughed when she mentions she has 2 kids so no time for her skin yet she has time to curate outfits and stand there posing and preening like some kind of weirdo for the gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes so rude. Sitting there with her 60year old madge from benidorm skin, telling others what they should be wearing!
Slicked back chignon or bun is so 1980s, her hair looks like it would be rock hard. The overload of ugly cheap looking gold earrings and necklaces etc. I think she's def in a time warp.
At her age she should be fresh and enjoying herself, not looking like a leather handbag with 2 bumps in it.

I laughed when she mentions she has 2 kids so no time for her skin yet she has time to curate outfits and stand there posing and preening like some kind of weirdo for the gram

Also her kids are 10 or so? Not exactly newborn

And her kids are tasked with filming her videos and snapping her photos! Then they are packed off to camp. But she has no time! Ha ha.