Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unboxing of that Kelly, stroking the logo on the dust bag , she’s mental

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The walk in that video is something else. Shes not a model so why is she trying hard to walk like models do? Her arse is all over the place as she walks towards the fireplace. She would have been more elegant if she hadn't been trying to do the walk

Reactions: 1
Her manicure is awful in that perfume reel. Looks like she's been digging for spuds.
Why are they wanting their nails to look dirty?
I dont get the ad, different dresses and areas of a hotel but the perfume bottle being held in the way it is, looks so weird.

How much must they have paid her for that if she's still making money after paying the videographer etc?

Reactions: 5
It's excruciatingly painful to watch.
The problem with flavia is that she thinks she oozes sex appeal and she doesn't

She tries too hard and it makes her come across as clunky and immature.
Shes a beautiful woman but she's trying too hard to be sexy

Reactions: 7
I find Flavia’s facial expressions quite funny. Like she hasn’t quite figured out what to do with her face when she poses? I think maybe it’s the attempting to be sexy thing @Duchesspink mentuoned?

Reactions: 5
I find Flavia’s facial expressions quite funny. Like she hasn’t quite figured out what to do with her face when she poses? I think maybe it’s the attempting to be sexy thing @Duchesspink mentuoned?
She is a beautiful looking woman when she isn't doing those pouts and faces. If she relaxed into what she's doing instead of putting on walks that she isn't trained to do, pouts that she can't do properly without looking ridiculous etc.
I've seen her properly laughing and smiling and she looks gorgeous.

I think she has a very distorted view of herself. Some days she tells everyone how amazing are looks but I think she's trying to tell herself, same with the cool mom thing

You are a cool mum when you are doing things naturally, no one is cool when they are trying to hard to do things

Reactions: 6
I’ve just posted on the FBB thread as I believe she’s been quite considerate this week, but then others just haven’t. There’s a time and a place and now isn’t it. Such an egocentric this one.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just posted on the FBB thread as I believe she’s been quite considerate this week, but then others just haven’t. There’s a time and a place and now isn’t it. Such an egocentric this one.
Haha I've just seen the post on her thread and posted about flavia!

Reactions: 2
If she is donating a portion of her aff links then why hasn’t she at least mentioned that? Perhaps more people will be inclined to buy from her links?

If she is donating a portion of her aff links then why hasn’t she at least mentioned that? Perhaps more people will be inclined to buy from her links?
Note a percentage, not all of her kickback.