Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to tell her that she will never be a model?
I really want to believe that she does these reels tongue in cheek but sadly I don’t think that’s true! The red dress is lovely but I think it makes her look quite chunky 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yes it does nothing for her waist. From the back she looked square in it
That’s something I’ve noticed about people with surgery they end up looking square. I think its where they have lipo and the fat redistributes in other areas, in this case the back. Did she have lipo on her flanks?

Reactions: 5
That’s something I’ve noticed about people with surgery they end up looking square. I think its where they have lipo and the fat redistributes in other areas, in this case the back. Did she have lipo on her flanks?
I didn’t follow her back then but I’m crying at you calling them flanks! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her skin us destroyed. Those close ups of the hands against her face and neck. All I can see is sun damage and sun spots. She can spend a fortune on monthly facials and treatments but sunbathing is wrecking her skin. I wonder does she smoke?

It’s awful, it looks as if she’s got big spots on her cheeks!

Her skin is dreadful. I screenshot too and forgot to post.
She is forever having facials and treatment, has a face full of botox, she calls it baby botox however she videos it being done and she had more injection sites than I've seen in a full face before.
Her cabinet is loaded with creams and serums. Her skin should really be in tip top condition.

I wouldnt normally comment on any woman's skin however she lauds hers as something we should want to achieve so I'll happily comment

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s fair game. All these influencers who put themselves out there to earn money from their idiotic narcissistic behaviour should be prepared for criticism and being called out. Part of the job - can’t have their cake and eat it too.

Not only should she have amazing skin but if her treatments aren’t working she could divert some of that time and effort to the gym too…!

IMO all these influencers who have endless time and (seemingly) infinite budgets should all look like perfect super models. What else are they doing? It’s not like they have real jobs or look after their kids.

Reactions: 10
Honestly, there’s alot of deluded, self absorbed women on Instagram. However, this women literally thinks she’s a supermodel on her reels and I need someone to explain to me if I’m missing something? Because the second hand embarrassment I get every time I see a new reel of hers is incredible! Does she have no family or friends telling her it’s toe curling cringeworthy? She absolutely loves herself and it just looks awkward and desperate.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't bring anything new to the table. So she got an hermes bag, whoopee. Who cares?
She walks like she's got piles, she's not photogenic and she really has no style. I'm not sure what she's supposed to be in the world of influencers.

No invite to the Net A Porter Gleneagles trip? Oh dear. Missed an evening away with her besties Fashion Bug Blog and Hannah ST.

Reactions: 2
Unsurprising because she’s so bloody dull.

She used to be a fun follow when she didn’t take herself too seriously and wore a bit of colour!

Reactions: 2
Unsurprising because she’s so bloody dull.

She used to be a fun follow when she didn’t take herself too seriously and wore a bit of colour!
Shes a serious model now dontcha know! She doesn't stomp into an ad for no reason.
Hasn't she gone skiing yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Flavia is even more unattractive when she talks…watching that sunglasses reel…her chin is really gigantic and her face shape so masculine which she can’t disguise with clever angles like she does in stills. Also her French accent is SO thick! I can barely understand her. She has lived in London for over a decade - how is her English so poor?