Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pah ha ha! Her catwalk video. I am so mortified for her. Do her kids just wait around at the side while her husband is filming her stomping up and down the path? My family would be horrified if I ever tried to film something like this, let alone post it online for everyone to see. I think there is a picture of Flavia next to the word ‘narcissist’ in the dictionary. Actually, she’d love that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pah ha ha! Her catwalk video. I am so mortified for her. Do her kids just wait around at the side while her husband is filming her stomping up and down the path? My family would be horrified if I ever tried to film something like this, let alone post it online for everyone to see. I think there is a picture of Flavia next to the word ‘narcissist’ in the dictionary. Actually, she’d love that!
It would actually be funny if it was tongue in cheek! My toes actually curled so much I have myself cramp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I came straight here to see if anyone else had seen it! I have second hand embarrassment for her. It’s cringe but someone somewhere has told her it looks good😬 the shoulder wiggle, like a move from Status Quo😂

Reactions: 1
39 years old and the skin of a 50yr old! Her skin is full of sun damage.
That skin cream ad is awful

Reactions: 5
No amount of lipstick or tight revealing clothes…

At what point do all these“influencers” take a good look in the mirror (and same with their followers) - and all without any filters or selfie lighting!

it is just so cringe.

It’s also comical knowing that all the big diamonds she’s wearing are synthetic / not really diamonds. Is her engagement ring also from her brand?? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Who would put a reel up of them twirling in a long prom dress with black knee high boots along with ‘most beautiful girl in the world’ as the song hahaha she’s absolutely deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She genuinely thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
The sun damage on her face and neck is horrific.
She posted the photos of her facial as if we were all meant to be blown away by her incredible skin. I was blown away by the sunspots and damage.

Reactions: 10
How sad that she has to put up with a sugar daddy just so that she can use his Amex….. and that gold bag looks tit for £3200!!!!

Reactions: 2
She genuinely thinks she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
The sun damage on her face and neck is horrific.
She posted the photos of her facial as if we were all meant to be blown away by her incredible skin. I was blown away by the sunspots and damage.
Were we supposed to be wowed by her ‘filter-free’ facial video? She needs to slap on some SPF50 asap to stop the damage getting any worse. She is deluded if she thinks she has great skin for her age. The amount of money she spends on skincare/facials/Botox must be enormous yet my 85 year old mum has better skin than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow just scrolled back to look (I don’t follow her). I can’t believe, with all her (hubby’s) money, she doesn’t see a dermatologist?! It really is bad.

Reactions: 1