Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh. For someone who has admitted her issues with her legs and been open about liposuction, why wear wide, gaping knee high boots and a mini dress? They look like fisherman’s waders with a heel!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't walk well at all in heels or boots. She stomps around and her posture is awful.
The wide leg boots are dreadful looking. I dont know why she seems to think that her outfits are bang on or chic. She just looks like she's tried too hard or too old fashioned/1990s
She truly loves herself. I think she wishes she was a model.

Reactions: 7
Just went and looked at the reel to see what you guys meant (I unfollowed her ages ago due to her cringe content) and omg 😳 I cringed more that ever. The other thing I noticed was she currently has 580 likes on the post, from 149k followers!!! Not even 1% of her following like her content, that is horrendous engagement. Maybe people just follow to laugh at her 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it rather sad that she doesn't actually have anything fulfilling in her life. She's forever chasing the best body/good skin/cool mom/ model/ hot sexy woman etc
Has all the money at her disposal and yet craves assurance from strangers.

There’s a little group of them that are all friends: fashionbigblog, mercer7, hannahstaffordtaylor, sophiestanbury - dress the same, take the same holidays, but a Chanel handbag more often than I buy milk. What strange and unfulfilled women they all seem…my message to them is get a dog, get put in nature and get some perspective to help you enjoy the small things in life!

• Heart
Just went and looked at the reel to see what you guys meant (I unfollowed her ages ago due to her cringe content) and omg 😳 I cringed more that ever. The other thing I noticed was she currently has 580 likes on the post, from 149k followers!!! Not even 1% of her following like her content, that is horrendous engagement. Maybe people just follow to laugh at her 😬😬😬
I 100% watch her for comedy value. She makes me snort with laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute cringe fest on her stories sucking her husband’s face again!

• Sick
  • Haha
She always looks repulsed. She always steps back when he lunges towards her only this time she tries to change to a backwards tilt for the camera.
I genuinely think he turns her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So over dressed for her holiday. Think I’ve stayed where she has and it’s beautiful but no one gets dressed like that in the evening 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She was at a wedding. I wouldnt wear that frock to a wedding. Its awful. She's got much nicer dresses than that thing

Bloody hell just seen the post where he creeps up to her and rubs her arse with his big grabby hand. He's like a drunken perv uncle at a wedding

• Haha
Bloody hell just seen the post where he creeps up to her and rubs her arse with his big grabby hand. He's like a drunken perv uncle at a wedding
I’ve just seen this and nearly spat my coffee out! Lost for words 🤣

• Haha
Me too- barf…. Why would anyone ever put the on social media. He looks like a letchy old man. Honestky it’s knocked me sick.

• Sick
  • Haha