Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after she had all that lipo on her legs and saying repeatedly that she’s finally happy with her body and her juicy new boobs, she still doesn’t like her legs??? She’s mental.

Where have her kids gone?
I thought this too, also thought her legs looked fabulous in that dress! And the next slide she says she doesn’t like them 😂 come ON Flavia, get a grip!

Reactions: 1
Shes fishing for a load of compliments on them so she can delight in seeing how many people think her legs are stunning

Shes lost her way. She looks like margot leadbetter.
Shes middle aged in appearance and style now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes lost her way. She looks like margot leadbetter.
Shes middle aged in appearance and style now.
Shes got no taste and no natural style. She looks ridiculous the majority of the time and most of her outfits look like she’s bought them from Dagenham Sunday market.

Reactions: 3
Says she's not posting interiors photos of her home unless it's areas that she uses for dressing and content. Isn't showing her wardrobe as that's boring.
What she means is her house is tit and she will only post areas she has decorated for content. Of course she will claim that as work areas so tax deductible.
Won't show her wardrobe as all of her outfits are returned or hired (in my opinion)

Reactions: 6
Flavia always commenting on We Are Twinset’s posts and they seem to be copying her style a lot and doing the really annoying IG stories in black and white and colour.

This has made me want a thread for them. Finding them ( well Phillipa really) so insanely smug.

Reactions: 4
Flavia always commenting on We Are Twinset’s posts and they seem to be copying her style a lot and doing the really annoying IG stories in black and white and colour.

This has made me want a thread for them. Finding them ( well Phillipa really) so insanely smug.
I used to really like them but I unfollowed a little while ago. I think the final straw was when of them said she had been off Instagram for about a week because she didn’t feel it was right being online, I believe it was at the start of the Ukraine war? But reality was it was because she had covid and was straight back to posting aff links in the next breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to really like them but I unfollowed a little while ago. I think the final straw was when of them said she had been off Instagram for about a week because she didn’t feel it was right being online, I believe it was at the start of the Ukraine war? But reality was it was because she had covid and was straight back to posting aff links in the next breath.
Following for the twinset slander. They are creeeeeepy and smug AF

I’ve made one so we don’t go off topic on Flavia!

• Heart
I’ve made one so we don’t go off topic on Flavia!
FYI there is already a thread for them https://tattle.life/threads/we-are-twin-set.26735/

Bleugh, the new post of her and her hubby kissing is so creepy, I’m sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And imagine getting married and have someone show up with their tits out in that dress. Obviously didn’t get the memo about allowing the bride centre stage. Or as she would say PS, it’s all about MEEEEE!

That dress looks bleeping dreadful on her - likes a towel that she’s struggling to hold up. The proportions are just all wrong.

You can see her visibly recoil from him when he slides his hand across her stomach
There's no chemistry there at all. It's his wallet she's married to.

Why does she keep going on about being 38? She's like one of those old ladies who constantly states their age so that others can tell them they look great for it.

She dresses like an 80s reject. She is one French woman who is definitely not chic

Reactions: 8
When she puts “sexy, non?”…who has that ego?! “Slutty, oui?” Would be more accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6