Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have done nothing other than holiday this year.
Her holidays don't look fun though. She spends ages putting an outfit together, then more time walking around looking for a grammable photo spot, struts around like a demented peacock while husband photographs or videos her before moving on to have a meal and photograph that too before it gets eaten.
Would you be bothered?
Flavia’s life this year = holiday/frothy coffee/procedure/holiday/boob job take two/frothy coffee/holiday/burn fake boobs. In black and white and glorious technicolour - votre choix!!

Love the demented peacock phrase - perfect!

Reactions: 6
Flavia’s life this year = holiday/frothy coffee/procedure/holiday/boob job take two/frothy coffee/holiday/burn fake boobs. In black and white and glorious technicolour - votre choix!!

Love the demented peacock phrase - perfect!
I get exhausted watching her. I often wonder if she ever accepts a hug from her kids when they are covered in chalk or paint, does she play football with her son? Does she go rollerskating with them or swimming? Her life seems to be all about her.

Reactions: 5
That leather top is hilarious. Does she really think that we believe she is getting mobbed by adoring women in the street begging to know where it is from? Ha!

Christ on a bike! She paid £1,230 for that Ann Summers rip-off corset.
OMG that leather top 🤮 Nothing says sophisticated summer city outfit like a reworked biker jacket. The boob sweat, it must reek! She’s tries way too hard to be sexy but at least it distracts from her slappable bunny face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s in one of the most exciting cities in the world but her content has been SO boring!

Her account used to be a fun follow but now it’s dull and repetitive. The constant brags about herself, pics of the new tits, the b+w photo then the same in colour… Stop taking yourself so seriously Flavia!

And agree, that leather top was awful!

She’s in one of the most exciting cities in the world but her content has been SO boring!

Her account used to be a fun follow but now it’s dull and repetitive. The constant brags about herself, pics of the new tits, the b+w photo then the same in colour… Stop taking yourself so seriously Flavia!

And agree, that leather top was awful!
Shes dullity dull now. She thinks she's a model rather than a wealthy wife having fun. It's all smoke and mirrors.
I'm sure we will see content from the Hamptons. She will be like a fish out of water there. They are properly wealthy out there! The stuttgens will pass by un noticed

Shes dullity dull now. She thinks she's a model rather than a wealthy wife having fun. It's all smoke and mirrors.
I'm sure we will see content from the Hamptons. She will be like a fish out of water there. They are properly wealthy out there! The stuttgens will pass by un noticed
Agreed. I unfollowed months ago, her content is shocking now, she used to be really good for colourful inspo and was quite funny and engaging - completely changed and is almost devoid of personality (and colour) now

I think she actually said she’s moved away from colour recently. I think that’s why I followed initially and her love of cats. The clothes are all expensive and drab these days, taking herself too seriously.

She did say she had moved away from colour. That was her mistake. She was fun then.
Shes a boring clothes hanger now for hideous outfits.

Reactions: 3
What the duck is the prolonged snog of the husband all about? Seriously did she set up a tripod to record them slobbering all over each other?
Gross Flavia. Just no need!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said recently that she has “absolutely no ego”. Just assuming that something was lost in translation from French to English!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to stop the preening and tit photos. Enjoy her holidays with her kids. Actually be present for them and go play in the sea and enjoy their shrieks of laughter.
Sitting in a crochet dress with your tits out whilst adoring yourself for the camera is not a holiday

What the duck is the prolonged snog of the husband all about? Seriously did she set up a tripod to record them slobbering all over each other?
Gross Flavia. Just no need!
So cringe and awkward, zero chemistry in that little insta video

Reactions: 2
Someone just asked in her instagram stories about her boob job and she answers saying her new boobs are sexier and juicier :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Someone said earlier in the thread that they’re sure she asks herself the questions on her stories and now every time she does a Q&A I can hear them in her voice😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The posts yesterday about how professional she is, "you will never see gum on the street in my carefully curated images" "my feed is my business card"

Get over yourself love, you are a wealthy man's spunk bucket. There's always someone younger with Juicier tits, you'd do well to remember that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The posts yesterday about how professional she is, "you will never see gum on the street in my carefully curated images" "my feed is my business card"

Get over yourself love, you are a wealthy man's spunk bucket. There's always someone younger with Juicier tits, you'd do well to remember that.
Need an “oof” reaction 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
So after she had all that lipo on her legs and saying repeatedly that she’s finally happy with her body and her juicy new boobs, she still doesn’t like her legs??? She’s mental.

Where have her kids gone?