Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found scarlettvfit
not sure if she’s been discussed before but she has a bikini comp in a month, previously had an ed… can’t help but think she’s only doing the comp for the wrong reasons - she’s tiny!!
First time I’ve seen her and she looks and sounds tired and frail 😔

Reactions: 2
Think there’s quite a few who compete have full on eating disorders and this enables them to over exercise and under eat constantly. Throwing in those full on binge challenges.

we were talking about scarlettvfit the other day and this is the first time i’ve seen her doing her posing and she just looks so thin to me? i’m not seeing any muscle at all, i think she’s going to be in for quite a shock when she goes on stage. i can imagine she’ll probably be left feeling pretty gutted after placing badly and seeing what the competition is like. there is just no muscle, she just looks skinny and that’s not what bikini comps are for.

Attachments

we were talking about scarlettvfit the other day and this is the first time i’ve seen her doing her posing and she just looks so thin to me? i’m not seeing any muscle at all, i think she’s going to be in for quite a shock when she goes on stage. i can imagine she’ll probably be left feeling pretty gutted after placing badly and seeing what the competition is like. there is just no muscle, she just looks skinny and that’s not what bikini comps are for.
agree! she always has a go at those who say she has no muscle either.

Are there any fitness instagrammers out there for the more mature ladies, carrying a “bit” of weight ? I would love to say “asking for a friend”, but that would be a down right lie 🤥
I’m certainly past doing star jumps and the like but don’t mind weights.

One of my favourites is an American chap called John also known as Obese to Beast. He’s lost like 130lbs and is honestly such a down to earth guy. Highly recommend for anyone who is plus size and wants to shift some pounds, go and watch his YouTube videos from 2 years ago - so inspiring!
Could be what I’m looking for, I’ll take a look

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I love gljfitness. She ticks all the boxes for a good influencer and person IMO

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.