Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any tea on the ultraflex lot such as kuba cielen, meg sylvester, aj Morris etc etc
Okay so I want to know why Hannah butler and Cameron McKay keep leaving then going back to kuba he shaded them on a podcast

I find their attitudes so irritating of you have time to do everything in a day, ummm we don’t all ping meal Plans to people and voice note some of us have 9-5’s
Also how kuba treats Meg at times is horrid

Im a new gljfitness follower and initially thought she was ok but now thinking she's a bit full of herself tbh.....

Just my opinion though 😘😘
Funny today I was having that exact thought when trawling through her stories. Seems like she's very much in a 'world revolves around me' bubble.

On the topic of coaches - does anyone have any coaches (male OR female) that they'd actually recommend? Preferably British or Australian.

Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to find a proper sports nutrition type. I’m a qualified PT but nutrition we only got the basics and tbh I’d quite like a proper group to talk to. Ones minus the insta ego and trying to tell me about science without actually being qualified, pumped full of PEDs or selling me branded accessories.

I’m struggling to find a proper sports nutrition type. I’m a qualified PT but nutrition we only got the basics and tbh I’d quite like a proper group to talk to. Ones minus the insta ego and trying to tell me about science without actually being qualified, pumped full of PEDs or selling me branded accessories.
Have you looked into tiny Titan? I don’t actually follow her but she was on a podcast I listened to before saying she coaches a range of people like bodybuilders but also she does nutrition for people who do strong man

I would love to go back under a coach, I stopped with Marguerita, went to re-join and she’s put prices up from £80 to £120 in the space of a few months.
but I’m also desperate to find someone, a coach, who doesn’t peddle anything. I don’t want your branded hoodies, your notebook, booty band or even Skinny Syrup shite. I also don’t want to like a pic and it’s a #ad as I did this before and bought all that skinny sauce stuff … £40 spent and it was disgusting. Obviously they will say it’s amazing 🙃🙃I suppose the sells outs. I cannot (and will not) pay £25 for a hoodie that says my coaches name/IG handle or quote. Right now I’m not financially capable of going through £120+ a month but soon I hope to be, so watching/reading this thread is helpful. When I have a coach I focus so much more and feel more … empowered?!

Reactions: 4
I'm with Lucy Davis - she charged £120 a month then dropped it to £80 as I was continuing after 6 months.
As much as she has a tit load of followers & does ADs etc, she has never encouraged me to buy anything merch wise.

Reactions: 1
I would love to go back under a coach, I stopped with Marguerita, went to re-join and she’s put prices up from £80 to £120 in the space of a few months.
but I’m also desperate to find someone, a coach, who doesn’t peddle anything. I don’t want your branded hoodies, your notebook, booty band or even Skinny Syrup shite. I also don’t want to like a pic and it’s a #ad as I did this before and bought all that skinny sauce stuff … £40 spent and it was disgusting. Obviously they will say it’s amazing 🙃🙃I suppose the sells outs. I cannot (and will not) pay £25 for a hoodie that says my coaches name/IG handle or quote. Right now I’m not financially capable of going through £120+ a month but soon I hope to be, so watching/reading this thread is helpful. When I have a coach I focus so much more and feel more … empowered?!
Ugh I bought the Skinny curry sauce and maple syrup and they're vile! at £3 each I think I'll go back to the real stuff that's cheaper!

I did lose a good deal of weight and inches when I did 60 Day Fat Loss Revolution (now rebranded as myhealthrevolution), but I've not really looked into it since the rebrand.

I'd recommend Sarah Holden Fitness, she does 1-1 online coaching or a group type thing for around £30 a month.
She's in to Crossfit etc and tried to do a bodybuilding show but hated the unhealthy prep and quit.

She looks incredible and her training looks good.

She also has nothing to sell - no hoodies etc and is only affiliated with nocco and myprotein, but pushes nothing

Reactions: 3
I'd recommend Sarah Holden Fitness, she does 1-1 online coaching or a group type thing for around £30 a month.
She's in to Crossfit etc and tried to do a bodybuilding show but hated the unhealthy prep and quit.

She looks incredible and her training looks good.

She also has nothing to sell - no hoodies etc and is only affiliated with nocco and myprotein, but pushes nothing
Oooh. Ok so I just looked her up. She looks fierce! I see no ads (apart from what you mentioned but I’m ok with them!) Are you with her? If so I have some questions lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.