Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she keeps posting quotes about the past and how the last few months have been difficult, maybe it's just been the quarantine, but her over the top positivity seems a bit false/forced? Something just doesn't seem right
Totally!!! I'm like what are you on about Difficult??? U don't like work a regular job so what other pressure are u under?

No not those, when yes definitely you would be dipping from side to side...I am referring to more like when you are holding a regular high plank doing something like shoulder taps then you should not be rocking from side to side.....!!!

Has anyone done the Hannah Gunn dream body guide?

Or can anyone recommend a good gym based plan? I end up doing the same thing every time xx

I recommend lean with lily! you can watch her videos free on youtube or pay for her guide - where again the videos are on youtube but are private ones. She seems so genuinely nice and even says when shes struggling herself with the workouts.

Reactions: 1
I recently started following @semi_fitfoodie and I think she seems quite genuine and nice. I think she only started her account in lockdown so it’s blown up quite a lot! Just wondering if anyone else followed her and what you thought?

I've not watched her for a good few months (pregnant) but I think Lilly Sabri might fit the bill unless she's changed.

I can't remember if anyone has mentioned her previously - but at the moment I'm enjoying the food medic.

Reactions: 3
Woah Jade Joselyn is tiny again. She has lost so much weight since the start of the year I’m sure she has mentioned having an ED in the past, I hope she’s ok

Yeah, she has lost it SO so quickly!!!
She's getting called out for it in the comments of her latest vlog. It's evident something is going on. Even little things like back in the day she always had a milky coffee and now it's black coffee all of a sudden.

She's getting called out for it in the comments of her latest vlog. It's evident something is going on. Even little things like back in the day she always had a milky coffee and now it's black coffee all of a sudden.
I can’t imagine there’s any bikini comps happening at the moment so I don’t know what she would get so lean so quick. You can see in her face it’s not healthy she has the same lines at the side of her mouth that you usually see in people who have an ED. Fair enough if she’s happy, personally I think she looked better with more weight but it’s her choice.

i don't know if anyone has already mentioned _lucymayfinnegan but she is amazing, her fitness videos got me through lockdown

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened to Becca Sills? She stopped posting on her IG and youtube in June, nothing since then. Lots of people in comments saying she died but I think they are just jumping to conclusions. I forgot I followed her as she hadn’t posted in so long. I hope she’s ok whatever happened.

Would love to know what happened to her too.. loads of comments on your photos saying they hope she's ok etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.