Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now claiming 2 b “single” all about mental health for the likes WTF
THAT GUY MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL

Now claiming 2 b “single” all about mental health for the likes WTF
THAT GUY MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL

I think her ass might be fake as well. There was some speculation awhile back on guru gossip that she might’ve gotten butt implants when she got her boob job. She has so little muscle definition for how much she works out too. I seriously can’t stand Nick and he’s definitely rubbed off on her. Their house looks atrocious thanks to Ally’s decorating lmao.
Update on this!!! Ally is CHEATING on Nick with NICKS BEST FRIEND. It was confirmed last weekend at the music festival!! Nick walked in on them but also heard that Nick has cheated on ally before

Does anyone follow Nikki Blacketter? She broke up with her BF. I wonder what happened! They did long distance for ages then moved in together and broke up shortly after that.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Nikki Blacketter? She broke up with her BF. I wonder what happened! They did long distance for ages then moved in together and broke up shortly after that.
I feel bad for her but I never felt they were a good match. He seemed sweet but a bit blah

Damn, that’s sad. I thought they were cute AF

Whenever Denice Moberg films anything with her kids it makes me not want to have kids ever. Lol especially their baking videos with her little boy throwing tantrums & sticking his sticky fingers in everything & making a huge mess 🥴 Now he’s “drinking” sauce through a straw

SHE the reason it is over! 🐝 involved for 3 yrs???? WTF
Wearing men’s GS and his brand? He’s wearin her underwear!
My friend was actually seeing Lex from January 21 until February this year. She came across ‘MissBianca’s’ Ig by accident and saw pictures of her in her underwear in his house! Piecing it together, it seems he had my friend round one weekend and the following weekend Bianca! She confronted Lex on it and he apologised and admitted it. MissB blocked my friend after seeing a photo of her in Lex’s house and it seems Lex and Bianca are still together. Such a snake 🐍

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lex is an absolute cringe fest, his videos are proper ick material. How he could pull 2 birds at same time is beyond me. I had to unfollow the OG Lainey as she was so feckin boring!

Reactions: 2
So does Laineybopster do like anything? How does she afford to literally do sweet F all? I thought she was becoming a Beauty therapist or sumthn?

So does Laineybopster do like anything? How does she afford to literally do sweet F all? I thought she was becoming a Beauty therapist or sumthn?
She posted an update in Dec 2021, she was WFH. I presume fitness coaching, diet crap? Patron of her in undies? Beauty business looks like it is on hold, might not have taken off. I wouldn't be going to someone with one course under their belt, injecting my face.

I actually felt bad for her as she has had a tough few years. Has a bf the last year but they don't live together and he has kids. She seems a lot more genuine now without Lex, she claims she wasn't allowed be honest and had to be faux happy on videos.

She posted an update in Dec 2021, she was WFH. I presume fitness coaching, diet crap? Patron of her in undies? Beauty business looks like it is on hold, might not have taken off. I wouldn't be going to someone with one course under their belt, injecting my face.

I actually felt bad for her as she has had a tough few years. Has a bf the last year but they don't live together and he has kids. She seems a lot more genuine now without Lex, she claims she wasn't allowed be honest and had to be faux happy on videos.
My friend told me a lot that Lex told her about Lainey… All a little mental really! Also about why they broke up but after he did that to my mate, it’s hard to know what’s truth and what isn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My friend told me a lot that Lex told her about Lainey… All a little mental really! Also about why they broke up but after he did that to my mate, it’s hard to know what’s truth and what isn’t.
Why did they break up?

They seemed v v different as people, common interests yet v different personalities! You wouldn't know what to believe, but if you have any tit bits I would not object to hearing them.

Oh please spill I beg you!? 🙏🏼

Apparently Lainey cheated on Lex but they continued living together until the divorce came through which took around a year I think. Lainey left in September 2020, he met my friend through Gymshark at the back end of that year and she started seeing him quite regularly in the new year but he started becoming quite distant around summer time… I think that’s when Bianca came back on the scene 🤷‍♀️