Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just happened on this thread after following lex. I had no idea he had a girlfriend who was pregnant. Red flags when guys hide their partners

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lex has posted a video with the new girl now as they have a kid together.

No one has ever addressed what actually happened with Lainey

• Wow
Lex has posted a video with the new girl now as they have a kid together.

No one has ever addressed what actually happened with Lainey
No wayyyyyy, he had a kid? Lainey is in LA with FitGurlMel and is saying she's moving there permanently? Like how? She never did anything with her Training she got for giving Skin treatments! All she does is pose with boobs out as much as possible! How crazy tho he wouldn't have a baby with Lainey or keep trying?? She must be raging??

Last edited:
Lex having a kid was mentioned here previously, so no shock when I saw it on his page (only looked on it after someone mentioned it above as don't follow him)

What has Lainey got to lose I guess moving to LA? Doesn't own a home, not from UK so it is not 'home' anyway, only moved to Lancashire for Lex. I think she does offer skin treatments still and that would be useful in faketown/LA, also Personal trainer and is a Scientist by trade. I mean she is a jack of all trades really, master of at least one.

Lainey had at least one miscarriage, so they did try! Someone here said Lainey cheated on Lex so that might have contributed to the end of the relationship. Lex is such a melt, how can anyone be with him when he acts like a child.

Is Lainey actually working? Or just living off the Patreon stuff? Does she do OF? I struggle to see how she manages to survive(she seems to have her own place etc)on just the Patreon income alone!

Is Lainey actually working? Or just living off the Patreon stuff? Does she do OF? I struggle to see how she manages to survive(she seems to have her own place etc)on just the Patreon income alone!
Last time I looked at her patreon, she was making around 3k a month from it. That plus a few ads a month will be an ok living, not amazing by influencer standards but still fine

Last time I looked at her patreon, she was making around 3k a month from it. That plus a few ads a month will be an ok living, not amazing by influencer standards but still fine
She has 45 subscribers, the tiers are £20/£40/£50, at most now she is making £2250 per month from there at best. If she is living alone in her own place her rent must be at least £1000 per month? Just curious as to how she funds herself.

She still has to pay tax and NI on that, her income from Patreon is around 37k a year before deductions. So around £2,400, not exactly enough to move to LA on

Well I’m so glad I’ve found somewhere to vent about Lex Fitness. Only came across his page recently, and he is the creepiest man child ever 🥴 he turns me, I can’t even watch him in his stories it’s that bad. How anyone had sex with him and made a baby is beyond me 😂

• Haha
What's she gonna do with the dogs? And moreso why??
She’s alluded to the fact that she can’t bring them. Seems very unfair to just dump the dogs like that but hopefully she has somebody who will take care of them. They were so excited to see her when she came back, I felt so bad for them. Dunno why she’s moving to LA, her new place there looks tiny and not great. It’s all quite bizarre.

Probably needs a change of scenery after the lex stuff. I bet she'll be back in a year when she realises is not all fun and games when living there

Has she actually said she is moving to the US though? I see she is back in the UK training and taking on new clients, so looks to me that she is home for good.

If she does more there I wonder will she work in the over saturated fitness market or use her cop on and go back and work as a scientist.