Firefly Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's harrowing but wonderful, I cried so much (happy and sad moments) but you totally need to watch it if only for the closure. What a fantastic series, i'll miss having something so bloody great to watch for sure
I thought the very last scene with Tully was heartbreakingly brilliant. I’ll miss it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So glad I saw this thread, I stumbled across Firefly Lane last year on Netflix when I was unwell and needed something to watch, didn't realise it was based on a book(s), and I just loved it and like many have previously said I really enjoyed the scenes with the two teenage actresses. Couldn't wait for Season 2 to come on and have just binged the last few episodes, loved it, felt it was all wrapped up nicely, now I just need to find something similar lol as I felt this way about This Is Us as well and was gutted when that ended.

Reactions: 5
So glad I saw this thread, I stumbled across Firefly Lane last year on Netflix when I was unwell and needed something to watch, didn't realise it was based on a book(s), and I just loved it and like many have previously said I really enjoyed the scenes with the two teenage actresses. Couldn't wait for Season 2 to come on and have just binged the last few episodes, loved it, felt it was all wrapped up nicely, now I just need to find something similar lol as I felt this way about This Is Us as well and was gutted when that ended.
You might like Dead to Me on Netflix.

Reactions: 1
I have finished it but was too distraught to talk about it with anyone 😩 it definitely leaves it’s mark ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have finished it but was too distraught to talk about it with anyone 😩 it definitely leaves it’s mark ♥
Dancing queen came on the radio today as I was driving and it gave me a tear, what an amazing series

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This just just have become one of my favourite ever series, I don’t think I’ve ever been the level of distraught I was in that last episode. Firefly Lane girls forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This just just have become one of my favourite ever series, I don’t think I’ve ever been the level of distraught I was in that last episode. Firefly Lane girls forever.
OMG same! I literally sobbed through the whole season - happy tears and sad tears. It also really made me think about my own life too! Amazing series!

• Heart
Reactions: 6