Firefly Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I gave up about half way through I found it really dull. I was so excited too after loving the book!

I don't usually mind shows that go back and forth but I don't think this show did it very well.
This show didn't connect the dots very well and the suspicious scenes to create curiosity just threw people off the hook even more. It was really boring in the sense we have seen all of this before and it wasn't executed in a new sense. Plus I felt lots is scenarios could have been dealt with properly such as Tully's mum's bf touching her in the kitchen could have been better addresses but I felt it was a rushed scene and missed opportunity..

Reactions: 3
I've not read the book but I thought the series was really dull, and terribly acted. I feel like I've watched/read the trope about the rich, pretty, popular girl who's actually really lonely and had a terrible life, versus her 'nerdy', well brought up friend who never gets the boys and idolises her. I think Tully was actually quite a crappy person, and not a good friend to Kate at all.

I thought it was weird how they just filtered Kate and Tully's faces and put Johnny in a dodgy wig to pretend they were 20 years younger and then expected that we'd buy some 30 year old in a grey wig was Katherine's mum 😂

I'll probably watch the next season just to see why they fell out, but it's definitely something I switch on for background noise while I'm about the house.

Reactions: 4
Took me ages to get through it. Wanted to like it but left me feeling meh

Younger kate- her glasses were annoying AF!

Whatever work Katherine heigl has had done to her face- its shocking, she looks bad, and dark hair really doesn’t suit her.

biggest annoyance- tullys mum- what the hell was the wig and fake wrinkles!?? It was awful and the acting when she was older was so bad!

Reactions: 2
Bit late to the thread but I really enjoyed it! Just finished it tonight. I hope they make a second season as there are too many loose ends from this one. The Axl scene absolutely did me in, I went to bed still crying, it was too too sad 😭

Reactions: 3
Just finished season 2. Has the third series gotten the green light?

Found the time hops quite confusing. They really should have put more work into ageing the characters. This is us did that very well

Oooh I’ve just found the new episodes! I’m going in…..

Just finished season 2. Has the third series gotten the green light?

Found the time hops quite confusing. They really should have put more work into ageing the characters. This is us did that very well
A masterpiece, the dimensions in time were seamless on that show:
Firefly Lane puts the date up on the screen and I’ll still struggle with the timeline.

Reactions: 5
Both seasons have had me hooked, I've laughed, cried, sighed and felt every emotion going, what an amazing series. I'll miss it for sure. It wrapped itself around me and made me think differently about things......woah that was a bit deep, but for someone who doesn't watch much TV this has been a game changer for me and i'll miss it for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finished last night. Going to take me a while to recover from that 😭

Reactions: 6
I have downloaded the last few episodes but not sure if I can cope going of what you guys are saying!😩

Reactions: 2
I have downloaded the last few episodes but not sure if I can cope going of what you guys are saying!😩
It's harrowing but wonderful, I cried so much (happy and sad moments) but you totally need to watch it if only for the closure. What a fantastic series, i'll miss having something so bloody great to watch for sure

Reactions: 5
Finished this at weekend but should’ve saved it til after my time of the month was in bits lol. Loved it though and will miss it.