FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No her style is ATROCIOUS. She's certainly no advertisement for shopping vintage as everything she wears is ill fitting, has serious 1980s Auntie vibes, and looks a bit whiffy.

Mind you, I find that vintage shopping in Ireland is a disaster if you're over a size 12. You're left with the secondhand dregs from Penneys and Dunnes with the odd mother of the bride outfit thrown in.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ her clothes are AWFUL. I know what she is trying to pull off but it is not landing 😬

Reactions: 3
I love Fionnuala but cant make head or tales of Flop Culture or the Patreon sometimes. There are all these sub podcasts (Bop Culture, Succheads) and confusing episode titles

Reactions: 2
Wil be interesting to see if it actually comes back..

It really wasn’t the same since its return!

Reactions: 1
Wil be interesting to see if it actually comes back..

It really wasn’t the same since its return!
Yeah, there was always something missing since it returned.
It's a pity - I enjoyed their podcasts - it was a really easy listen

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t the same but I still enjoyed most episodes and I’ll miss it in my rotation! ☹ in fairness it’s obvious the last few eps there is no real direction or research done, maybe they decided to pause it now rather than let it get messier and have resentment build.

Personally I think they should put the time in Bandwagons rather than the flop culture thing as I think it’s more successful. I don’t really know anyone who likes Flop Culture…

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t the same but I still enjoyed most episodes and I’ll miss it in my rotation! ☹ in fairness it’s obvious the last few eps there is no real direction or research done, maybe they decided to pause it now rather than let it get messier and have resentment build.

Personally I think they should put the time in Bandwagons rather than the flop culture thing as I think it’s more successful. I don’t really know anyone who likes Flop Culture…
Flop Culture is a total flop.
Fionnuala is so much better than that. She literally just needs to do a chatty/celeb goss/reality tv podcast. She would shine.

Reactions: 6
Flop Culture is a total flop.
Fionnuala is so much better than that. She literally just needs to do a chatty/celeb goss/reality tv podcast. She would shine.
I really didn’t like it at the start, but some episodes are actually good! But far too many episodes are about niche things that like 90% of people never heard of or are interested in!

It’s sad as she could do great with the right podcast!

So they released a new episode of Bandwagons on Patreon today.. it was actually very good, felt like the old Bandwagons was back IMO!

Reactions: 3
Cheeky to put one straight back on Patreon but hopefully the regular release is as good!

What was the epsiode on?
Is the Patreon worth subscribing to?
Episode is on JoJo Siwa, I think it’s been released on their main Spotify feed today.

The Patreon wasn’t worth it to the date, it was just an extra episode but like the main feed the episodes weren’t great.

She looks totally different in the videos she posts of herself and the video from bandwagons. Filtered to bits. I hope she's doing alright, self image wise.

She looks totally different in the videos she posts of herself and the video from bandwagons. Filtered to bits. I hope she's doing alright, self image wise.
I only half pay attention to her tiktoks but I'm nearly sure she mentioned something about the mental health not being great recently

She posted on insta a couple of weeks ago that she was finding this year really tough work wise. She was flying high last year and things seem to have dried up this year and she was struggling. I think she deleted them soon after. I’d say her confidence has taken a real knock.
I’m sure she’s feeling the pressure with having a whopper mortgage to pay. Hopefully things turn around for her soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She posted on insta a couple of weeks ago that she was finding this year really tough work wise. She was flying high last year and things seem to have dried up this year and she was struggling. I think she deleted them soon after. I’d say her confidence has taken a real knock.
I’m sure she’s feeling the pressure with having a whopper mortgage to pay. Hopefully things turn around for her soon.
Yes this was it! I think she mentioned rejection etc and how it was taking its toll.