Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know WHY Alan Clarke presented her with a gift of a holiday at his money spinner podcast show?

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm just a 30 year old city slicker but I have never heard of these holidays until her - and I could think of nothing worse and more cringy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has to be getting paid or getting it for free !! It's a real old lady holiday thing they on the go a few years but covid hit them hard plus oldies might not want to travel too them anymore and they are a big price !

She has no cope on she is tagging jimmy Buckley in posts and his band member has passed away rip and 2 others in hospital.
How disrespectful

Reactions: 2
She has to be getting paid or getting it for free !! It's a real old lady holiday thing they on the go a few years but covid hit them hard plus oldies might not want to travel too them anymore and they are a big price !

She has no cope on she is tagging jimmy Buckley in posts and his band member has passed away rip and 2 others in hospital.
How disrespectful
What happened to his band members?

What happened to his band members?
Passed away in a car crash, I was shocked to see it on rte news but it was a death on the roads this weekend rip
If you do a Google it will come up all over the Internet young man;wife and 2 young child .
Fiona is tagging Jimmy Buckley and even he has a message of condolence and sadness in his page 😢
---
I just checked it wasn't Jimmy's band it was another show band declan nerney

Reactions: 1
She was working with them last year at it.Sure you don't know with this one as never declares a add gift nothing.She a guard sure she can do anything

Stayed away from her stories the last while, cannot cope with Cringe on the Costa! But have just watched & those long extensions don’t suit her at all! She looks even more like a string bean than normal!

Fiona is such an embarrassment watching her being so immature ask Damo ask Pat 2 young lads 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am surprised her husband or sisters don’t tell her to cop on , a married lady with 2 young boys , go on your free music trip but shut up talking tit about it you won’t be seen at a gig all year .
The state of her hair and her dress sense is just vile .

After new rules and ASAI stating clearly of the rules going forward she still does not mark her post ad this morning I have screen shots and reporting this one !!!! She never posts AD EVER !!!!!!

After new rules and ASAI stating clearly of the rules going forward she still does not mark her post ad this morning I have screen shots and reporting this one !!!! She never posts AD EVER !!!!!!
Never post add or anything on anything.Ya it's great now hopefully half these influencers be taken down for not declaring add etc.even have to on her candles have it marked as add.

She blocked me when I commented on not putting AD on something. Probs the best thing ever as I don’t have to listen to how fabalous everything for you guys. 😂😂😂

• Haha
She's so annoying with that event. Trying to make out that it's out of the goodness of her heart and its all for the followers. Blah blah. It's basically a way to line her pocket and make a quick buck. She's so irritating the way she tries to make out it's all for followers. Same with the candles "i do it all for ye". It's her money maker for more holidays

• Haha
Hi guys well guys and fake laugh her hair is so desperate.Give up following her long time ago aa she is so fake

Well guys as she says….. one thing to do here and that’s to have the venue reported for overcrowding for health and safety there is a max number of people with health and insurance and safety reason fire officers etc so if they exceed that it’s a
Massive fine .
She is so so stupid !!! Go Abbey Court Nenagh

I would say its just a typical marketing tactic. Release a certain amount of tickets to judge sales. Then if demand there make out like the hotel are pulling strings etc and release more tickets after creating demand last few weeks.

Well guys as she says….. one thing to do here and that’s to have the venue reported for overcrowding for health and safety there is a max number of people with health and insurance and safety reason fire officers etc so if they exceed that it’s a
Massive fine .
She is so so stupid !!! Go Abbey Court Nenagh
She’s a fecking guard, crowd control should be one of her tasks she feckin learnt about in templemore, she’s such a dose of boring orange shite

This one Guard and driving on instergram who does she think she is..no add on anything she thinks rules don't apply to her