Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is random as heck but how do you pronounce Isa? Is it ice-a, Iz-a? I don't understand and I know it's her nickname but it just makes me think of savings Isa's and seems a weird name for a bakery lol. Also nearly everyone's celebration cakes, brownies, cupcakes or anything look the same these days. Neither Finch or Isa are unique there.

Reactions: 2
This is random as heck but how do you pronounce Isa? Is it ice-a, Iz-a? I don't understand and I know it's her nickname but it just makes me think of savings Isa's and seems a weird name for a bakery lol. Also nearly everyone's celebration cakes, brownies, cupcakes or anything look the same these days. Neither Finch or Isa are unique there.
I-Za I’m pretty sure.

Reactions: 5
Iz-a.. like the first part of Isabel then instead of bel, bakes ☺

Reactions: 6
Iz-a.. like the first part of Isabel then instead of bel, bakes ☺
Yeah she confirmed this on her Instagram!
Re ‘Finch style’ I don’t think there is one. I’d say it’s ‘insta bakery style’ they all do those cakes, jam blondies, creme egg brownies, it’s all the same stuff.

Have just seen M&S have brought out cake jars...how long until the twons say they've nicked their idea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it normal for bakeries etc to buy all their stock from supermarkets or should they really be going to a wholesaler? Isobel has put up a post with a trolley full of Easter eggs and other bakers have said they’ve done the same, I feel like it’s a bit bad buying all the supermarket stock, it so annoying going in and there being hardly any Easter eggs left! I remember trying to buy about ten for work before and was told there was a limit!!
You know what i thought the same.. loulous posting cant get any easter eggs?? We have loads of easter goodies for you the posting pictures of filled easter eggs!

EVERYONES CELEBRATION CAKES ARE THE SAME THESE DAYS

FinchyB have done nothing special. They are not the original founder of cakes like this lol
Yes! All buttercream cakes, all the same! show us your real talents with your fondant covered cakes 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thread name- Finch Bakery #2 They ain’t got a clue, cake jars ain’t new.

So did anyone see they asked what people thought about m&s cake jars?! Saying they’ve been sent it thousands of times?! Baffles me that they think they invented them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re ridiculous. I bought cake jars from a bakery in Suffolk in 2017....I’d like to see them try to claim they are the cake jar OGs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
M&S A HUGE COMPANY coping the twons. Ok 😂
The new thread title is going to write itself lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else just find the idea of cake jars a bit sickly and gross? It has never appealed to me at all!

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get what all the fuss is about. It’s just cake. Lots of it. In a jar rather than on a plate 😂

With cake jars as well, you know it’s always the off cuts and the old cake? I’ve seen so many bakeries on Instagram asked ‘what do you do to minimise waste’ and it’s always ‘cake jars’...idk I find it a bit off putting that cake jars are kinda ‘whatever is left after the real products are made’

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.