Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Tessa currently working in a school? I think showing what she did is so scummy. She's insinuated people who have a problem with it a homophobic but it's nothing to do with that. Tessa has such a weirdly skewed view of things, there's something really odd about her.

All I've ever seen is Rachel say she thinks Inka looks exactly like her husband when followers say they look alike. I think Wren looks a bit like Lauren, Rachel and Alba.

They do use butter in the buttercrram. I don't think their cakes are that expensive are they? I do think the cake jars are though. I went to make some Brownies recently and they were ridiculously expensive to make.
Their cakes aren’t expensive considering the amount of servings you get from them. I’ve had several cakes off them and we always have cake left over after eating it for a good few days & giving lots out to family/friends too

Reactions: 1
Isn't Tessa currently working in a school? I think showing what she did is so scummy. She's insinuated people who have a problem with it a homophobic but it's nothing to do with that. Tessa has such a weirdly skewed view of things, there's something really odd about her.

All I've ever seen is Rachel say she thinks Inka looks exactly like her husband when followers say they look alike. I think Wren looks a bit like Lauren, Rachel and Alba.

They do use butter in the buttercrram. I don't think their cakes are that expensive are they? I do think the cake jars are though. I went to make some Brownies recently and they were ridiculously expensive to make.
Also the bold statement that 'most gay people' use poppers & the like.
Definitely not true and such an irresponsible view to have and promote.
Not only is she a teacher she also has previously been in pantomimes / played princecss/elves etc so she will without a doubt have young followers.

Reactions: 5
Also the bold statement that 'most gay people' use poppers & the like.
Definitely not true and such an irresponsible view to have and promote.
Not only is she a teacher she also has previously been in pantomimes / played princecss/elves etc so she will without a doubt have young followers.
How can she be allowed in those roles when she is glorifying drug use? What a scrubber.

Reactions: 1
It’s really embarrassing tbh. I know her account isn’t public but she has 25k on there and I bet some of her students and colleagues have seen the story. I’m a teacher myself and I know if I did similar I would be in a lot of trouble. Just don’t post stories with that content if you’re into using stuff like that.

Reactions: 3
Alba’s cake is beautiful but how much must go to waste. Also on the table looked to be finch party bags and boxes of cupcake

Husband wants her to have a boob job 🥴. Wonder which that is? I’m guessing Rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’ve finally got a decent hygiene rating and we are on blast for mocking them previously 🤣 huns, you should be embarrassed we had anything to mock!

• Haha
Reactions: 10