Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be fuming/gutted to get a box with stuff I didn't order, my son has a strawberry allergy so I'd have picked rspberry specifically. Feel like it's well cheeky to change the website from what was ordered and dispatch it anyway.
Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Reactions: 13
The post about the lurpak prices with the caption, why is cake so expensive… you use stork huns which is nowhere near the price?! And your cakes have always been over expensive! Nothing to do with inflation!
You keep trying to justify your prices of your buttercream drip cakes that require bare minimum skill huns 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That donut cake 🤢🤢🤢 all their stuff looks like it would just taste of stork and caster sugar. Absolutely gives me the ick. Everything is the same too, covered in neon buttercream, a supermarket spread drip and a duck ton of macarons and sweets. Blurgh.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sweets in wrappers as well 😱 not sure if they still do it but they used to! bleghhh

Reactions: 2
Is the vase they’ve posted gifted or an ad? Should be declared if so.

Lovely they have a lighter on their coffee table - if they smoke in the house I really wouldn’t want to buy things when they admit they don’t always shower / change clothes when they get home.

Reactions: 1
Why is Rachel obsessed with the girls looking the same? Alba looks like her and Inka looks like Dec…… that’s how genetics work ffs it’s not the end of the world!

Is the vase they’ve posted gifted or an ad? Should be declared if so.

Lovely they have a lighter on their coffee table - if they smoke in the house I really wouldn’t want to buy things when they admit they don’t always shower / change clothes when they get home.
Where did you see the lighter? I know Dec smokes

I really want more Ed content 😩 I like Ed

I really like isabakes, think she seems really nice and her shop has some original ideas, However she never seems to be there anymore; hope she doesn’t get too big for her boots!

Reactions: 5
Why is Rachel obsessed with the girls looking the same? Alba looks like her and Inka looks like Dec…… that’s how genetics work ffs it’s not the end of the world!
Maybe she was hoping they would be twins like her and Lauren 😆

Lauren is ridiculously obsessed with her kids looks

Last edited:
Another weekend away from the children, standard! Why show Googling where you can buy poppers
😩😖🙈

Reactions: 4
Another weekend away from the children, standard! Why show Googling where you can buy poppers
😩😖🙈
Isn't Tessa currently working in a school? I think showing what she did is so scummy. She's insinuated people who have a problem with it a homophobic but it's nothing to do with that. Tessa has such a weirdly skewed view of things, there's something really odd about her.

All I've ever seen is Rachel say she thinks Inka looks exactly like her husband when followers say they look alike. I think Wren looks a bit like Lauren, Rachel and Alba.

The post about the lurpak prices with the caption, why is cake so expensive… you use stork huns which is nowhere near the price?! And your cakes have always been over expensive! Nothing to do with inflation!
You keep trying to justify your prices of your buttercream drip cakes that require bare minimum skill huns 💁‍♀️
They do use butter in the buttercrram. I don't think their cakes are that expensive are they? I do think the cake jars are though. I went to make some Brownies recently and they were ridiculously expensive to make.

Isn't Tessa currently working in a school? I think showing what she did is so scummy. She's insinuated people who have a problem with it a homophobic but it's nothing to do with that. Tessa has such a weirdly skewed view of things, there's something really odd about her.

All I've ever seen is Rachel say she thinks Inka looks exactly like her husband when followers say they look alike. I think Wren looks a bit like Lauren, Rachel and Alba.

They do use butter in the buttercrram. I don't think their cakes are that expensive are they? I do think the cake jars are though. I went to make some Brownies recently and they were ridiculously expensive to make.
They've always said they use stork not butter 🤷🏻‍♀️