Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re turning into “influencers” rather than a bakery page it seems. I think half the stuff is just for attention and for a laugh

Reactions: 4
They’re turning into “influencers” rather than a bakery page it seems. I think half the stuff is just for attention and for a laugh
I feel like part of it too is them trying to stay 'relevant' or whatever. Speaking like they're 18 still

Reactions: 1
What is with these confessions? Don’t they have a responsibility to censor their posts for young audiences?

one minute it’s look at these little girls dressing up as us for world book day and the next it’s jizzing on a toothbrush?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t think they’re nice at all. Horrible to their partners, nasty comments on Tessa’s photos whilst thinking they’re perfect. They’ll say it’s humour but it’s just not funny. They don’t even take negative comments seriously

Reactions: 3
I can't work out if these are jokes or what.
They've had several saying they're baby trapping their partners?
I also can't deal with the constant use of the word "shag" 😂
This is supposed to be a bakery page 🙄

Reactions: 1
I feel like part of it too is them trying to stay 'relevant' or whatever. Speaking like they're 18 still
Agree trying to stay young & hip the comments and confessions (okay share the funny ones) but jizz & baby trapping on a page that shows primary school kids dressed as them 🤯

Hope they sort the toddler issues out, remember a couple of months ago seeing the the boy roll on to the baby and she carried on recording just said 'don't roll on her give her a kiss' and then he preceded to roll onto her again probably thinking it's funny (not his fault) he is being recorded. Camera in his face instead of an age appropriate firm no. Not acceptable. The little one looks tiny in that vid I had to unfollow the kids page then.

Agree trying to stay young & hip the comments and confessions (okay share the funny ones) but jizz & baby trapping on a page that shows primary school kids dressed as them 🤯

Hope they sort the toddler issues out, remember a couple of months ago seeing the the boy roll on to the baby and she carried on recording just said 'don't roll on her give her a kiss' and then he preceded to roll onto her again probably thinking it's funny (not his fault) he is being recorded. Camera in his face instead of an age appropriate firm no. Not acceptable. The little one looks tiny in that vid I had to unfollow the kids page then.
Yes I remember the video she literally said to him one more time and he rolls on her again poor thing is confused thinking it's OK to roll on her

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Lauren posted something about Kitt’s speech and delays recently after someone asked how his speech has been? Made me think about ASD as that’s quite common.

I’m all for a laugh, wouldn’t consider myself sensitive but those stories talking about jizz etc. were too much.

I’m sure Lauren posted something about Kitt’s speech and delays recently after someone asked how his speech has been? Made me think about ASD as that’s quite common.

I’m all for a laugh, wouldn’t consider myself sensitive but those stories talking about jizz etc. were too much.
I think she said it was something about his hearing? 🤔 Or did I imagine that

Reactions: 2
The comments on the post of wren are a bit awkward 😬 people saying she's flinching because she probably thought it was kit near her... That'd be enough to stop putting my kids on the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.